Nuffnang

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ahah, 'm back for posting now! :D

I felt so gay tdy! :D
But actually, not really. O.o How contradicting. -.-

So now, i need t rush my Simoneng's report, which t be submit in 12hrs time? HOLY!
Guess 've t rush again, like how i rush my dumb proj. ):

Have been meeting love for like everyday,
When we're worrying that we're not able t meet when school reopens. Laughs!
Holidays are coming, so looking forward man!
& oh man, 'm 17 years old in 1 WEEK TIME! 'm happy! (:
But still, i prefer 18 years old, i want my damn license! HEH HEH.

Lab test on thurs, common test on friday.
Exams on other 3 days, hell man, 'm tired of non-stop tests and exams. ):
I miss secondary school life man.

Okay, 'm jus being VEH VEH VEH VEH random here,
I just feel like bloggin like any other days, hawhaw! :D

Bye now ...
Guess 'm going t be a nosey bug and blog love's bloggy now. LAUGHS!