Nuffnang

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Have th "hweeelingggg" t blog, so i came! :D

Oh, did i mention, few days ago, on our monthsary.
Love & me went down t CCK, t explore Lot 1?
We both are so -.-, we even go, "Wah, θΏ™ι‡Œζ˜― Lot 1 ε•Š?"
Sound so "A-H" sial. Okay, so basically, we both went t Lot 1 for th VERY first time.
There's nothing much t walk, & we ofc did went t my All Time Fav(s) stores: NTUC & Popular! :D
Love can't even stand me, i would drag him in t any stores i like, even if he dreaded. HAHAHAHA!

Dined @ Newyork Newyork, which is also my first time eating. -.-
Thanks love for treating me, heh heh. :D
Chatted on lotsa stuffs, from friends to family to school to relationship.
Have speak out on alot of stuffs t him, and ofc i felt relieve. :D
Thank gawd, we've th same thinking. Hawhaw! :b

Trained down t Jurong Point, and thanks cuzzie for telling us Jurong Point @ Boon Lay. HAHAH!
Walked half of Jurong Point onl, and we planned t go back again th next time.
Trained back t Yck, and love send me home! :D

Had fever after bathing, suey sial. :/
But still, i went t school on Monday! :D
Fetch love from school after that. :D

5th Aug, Wednesday
Happy 17th Birthday t Huiling! :D

Went t find love at his house at around 6plus.
Micky not afraid of me le ok!!!!!! :D
159-ed down t Cp, and love bought his Renoma tees. (:
Over t Giordano, t buy stuffs, & ofc love sending me home after that. :D

& oh, we all went back t play GunBound again, so fun ok!
'm downloading Audition tmr, & ofc Nadiah installing Sims3 for me. (:
Mummy going t help me buy Hard disk soon, & i need t farm munnny alrdy. T.T

Ah Lian's lab test later on, & Simon Eng's testing of assignments later as well.
Hope everything went on very well. (:

Till then ...