Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

TMR'S MY BIG DAYYYYYY! *BIGBIGBIGBIGBIGBIGBIG GRINS*

Lemme post back on what happen on Monday okai! :D

17th Aug, Monday
Met my sweet girls over at Yck Mrt Station before proceeding t Bugis t meet Aileen up.
Went over t Bugis Street, & woah, they're good at shopping manzxzxz! AHAH!
Went back t Chomp2 for dinner at around six plus, saw Dorin as well.
& guess what, I ATE LALA okeh! It's nice man. Woohoo ~
Shared Sugarcane drink with Beatrice.
& oh, let me sidetrack a lil,
Ah-Ca said, Sugarcane absorb anything that can be absorbed, so if sugarcane is on th ground,
it DO absorbs all th dirty water, ppl's saliva, or worse still, URINE! Ewwwwww.
Okai, back t topic,
We went t Ice3 t chill and have our dessert.
& THANKS GUYS FOR BUYING CAKE FOR ME. LUVLUV! :D
We ate alot, & YES IT'S VEH VEH VEH VEH SINFUL, right girls? ):
But overall, I WANNA THANKS, AILEEN, AHCA, AHYUN & BEATRICE fr giving such a nice celebration.
I TOTALLY LUV YOU GUYS MAN!!! WOOHOOOOOOO ~

So on tuesday, i did nothing much.
But went t cut my hair @ Hougang.
But it seems like i didn't cut at all, walao, and their svc sucks ok! Me don't like. :/

[edit]

& TDY,
'm meeting hunny t Jurong Point for my bday celebration.
Went over t Jurong Point, and i treated him BK, since he being so "A-H" and nbr eat before. :/
And we walk around JP aftermath,
Went over t M)phosis, and FINALLY found my black mesh tote! Heipi ah, heipei ah! :D

Reached Hougang @ around 11pm,
Went home straight after that,
& THANKS DEAR FOR TH ADIDAS WATCH OKAI!
Me luv it manymany! (:
Me luv you manymany too! Heh. :D :D :D :D :D

Photos will be up real soon, meanwhile u can go my facebook see.
Cos blogger giving me hell lotsa problem, i don't like.
Be back soon!

Ciaozzzzzz