Nuffnang

Monday, September 14, 2009

I want blog nao liawwwwwwwwww ~ !

10th Sept, Thursday
I missed my zoo trip with my girls, cos i gawd damn overslept TILL 3plus.
When th meeting is 10am @ AMK!!!!!!! -.-
So i didn't managed t go. :/

IT Fair job, make me feel so wasted. :/
Was onl a standby, zzzzz. Siansation.

Went t Tamp for phone repair, & ofc t walkwalk onl. :/

11th Sept, Friday
Went t IT Fair with bee t look @ his MP3,
But didn't get any in th end, cos he can't make up his mind.
Over t Marina for late dinner @ Food Court.
133-ed & 159-ed home after that.

12th Sept, Saturday
I woke up @ 7pm!
& 've got nothing t do at home,
Just some shows t spend my night awayyyyy ~

13th Sept, Sunday
Meetup with bee @ his house,
& went t beside Xps that coffeeshop t see bee, bee's mummy, bee's sissie, & bee's sissie's boyf eating. -.-
Went over t IT Fair(like again), but we did nothing much.
Onl squeezing with MANY THOUSANDS PPL!!!!! -.-

Suggested t go over t Bugis,
& bump into Ahyun @ City Link, while walking t Mrt.
Seperate with her after that, as i wanted t go Rubi. Heehee. :b
Trained down t Bugis, t iluma t see some shoes & etc.

80-ed back t HGM, & bee's house after that.

Reached home @ 11pm. BORING LIFE! -.-

'm going t buy shoes tmr with bee, :D
& ofc finding my dumb job, 'm effing jobless now. ):

Will upload a few photos soon, as photos @ my laptop.
& 'm using desktop.

Till then ...