Nuffnang

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Trainings are cancelled. ):

Was surfing th net, & 'm getting bored of it.
SERIOUSLY BORED OF SURFING TH NET!!!!!
What 've done for th whole day infront of my computer is ...
Facebook, Own blog, Poly friends' blog, Sec school friends's blog,
Bee's blog, random/unknown ppl's blog, blogshopping & finally long-shi.com.


Tell me, jus tell me, how t get a more NON-BORED life!!!!!!

I need t work srsly, no munny is sucha torture. :/
No munny = no shopping = window shopping = drooling over beautiful stuffs. :/

Helped mummy out a little, & back t surfing th net.
Mummy was watching long-shi's videos with me, & ended up telling me ...
"I give birth t you as a girl, but you keep doing guys' things! Tsk."
C'mon, many girls are involved in dong dong cheng also what!
& that's my interest yknow!!!!!!!! Can't be blame either. :b

My mummy getting sick of me being so contradicting now. O.o
I told her, i wanted t participate in every LD competition so much,
Cos i enjoy th fun & experience of it. Life time experience yea.
But 'm lazy for th tedious trainings when nearing t th competition.

One reply from mummy, "Quit or perservere, your choice."

HAHAHAHAHAH!
Ofc 'll perservere, cos i like it! (:

If only ...
If only ... i can study as hard as i train for competition ...
My parents would be more happier than they're now.

BUT WHATEVER IT IS, IT'S JUST A RANDOM POST,
BEFORE I TUCK MYSELF INTO BED (:

'm cravings for pratas now. O.o

Byezxzxzxz.