Nuffnang

Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's like walao, i neglected my blog for like DAYS again. -.-
Damn sian, why i keep lazy t update. Although i know lazy is my nature.
Right hunnny? (:

Would be a long post, cos i want t blog in detail! HAHAHAHAH.
Don't bother reading, if you're those kind easy sian one. YAY!

Okai, back t topic, lemme go back till Sunday k? (:

18th Oct, Sunday

Woke up damn freaking early, & met up with hunnnny @ house downstair,
43-ed down t Parkway, & we cabbed down t ECP after that.
Rented 2hrs bike t cycle th whole of ECP.
Adn again, buibui was like being so damn stubborn, keep changing his gears,
Ended up, his gears went inverted, & was like spoilt?
So we walk all th way from th end of ecp back t th bike rental shop.
Was kind of dulan, cos he doesn't want t listen t me on th stop-changing-your-gear thing.
Went back t change bike, bought an egg at 711 t eat, before cycling again.
Was a smooth journey by th 2nd time, & HE DID LISTEN T ME. Yay! (:
Ate icecream, & it's my turn t treat. hehe.

After cycling, cabbed back t Parkway, & walk around.
43-ed down t Paya Lebar Mrt Station, & change mrt down t Bugis.

Went straight t Messy shop @ BJ.
Bought th grey 3/4 pants for hunny for our super advanced 5th monthsary.
Cos if i don't buy for him first, i won't even bother t save that damn 40bux.
'm heipi for buying for him, & he's heipi for receiving it.
SO WE'RE HEIPI KIDS! (:
T be fair, hunnny brought me down t M)phosis, t buy me my 5th monthsary pressie too.
He bought th pair of sandals, 've been eyeing for damn fucking long.
AGAIN, we're both heipi kids that day! (:
Might be getting th M)phosis wallet, if 've got extra munnny too! (:
But still, i luv th wallet given by my 5girls for my bday! (:

T Street after that, & we're looking @ studs, & walking aimlessly.
Bought a legging @ Street as well, & we bus-ed back t Hougang after that.
T hunnny's house t nua, before sending me back home.

19th Oct, Monday
REOPEN OF SCHOOL FOR SEM 2!!!!!
Was damn excited, & i don't even feel sian at all!
COS I NEVER SEE MY 5GIRLS FOR LIKE 1MONTH PLUS? OMGAWDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Chatted alot, as in really alot, catching up alot as well.
Ended up, neglecting hunny's texts. Hehe. :b SORRY!

School ended as usual, & went t busstop find hunny, & bus back t eat lunch.
Have fever, & was telling hunny, "By 8pm, sure ok one my fever."
Miraculously(sp?), my fever subsided by 7plus. That's dumb.
Cos my fever never more 8hrs before, -.-

Went home early that day, cos 'm still not feeling really well.

20th Oct, Tuesday
Elective for our first lesson,
Was fen pei t English Language 2 with Ahca, (:
"She sells seashell by the sea shore ... "
"La ti xiong, seafood plate"
"Weeeeeeeeeeee"
"Mother godzilla"
"Merci"

Sound familiar? (: HAHAHAHAH!
Mostly are inside jokes! HEHEHEHE. (:
Again, great day with my girls tdy! (:

21st Oct, Wednesday
Was late for school again, pong dao Aileen, & went t lab tgt.
Reach by 825am, but was release by 845am like that. :/
T TFA, S520 for their textbooks, & our lecture notes,
But ended up slacking @ Hotshot cafe inside library.
Lectures next, & break time, ahca then come meet up with us.
Zhiyong totally give me a shock of my life!!!!
He was waving infront by my face @ Koufu,
& i can't even recall who is he for a split second.
Hadn't been seeing my this friend for months mannnzxzxzxzxz! Awwww..

Went t buy lecture notes after school also.

Fetch hunny from Potong, & t his house t nap after that,
& thus, we cancelled our Plaza Sing & Central trip tdy. Hehe.
Pig need ample sleep! HAHAHAHAHAH! xD

Tdy's training postpone t tmr, shaggeddddddddddddddddd. :/

Okai lah, it's too wordy alrdy this post!
I ending now, byezxzxzxzxz!