Nuffnang

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

29th Dec, Tuesday
So i woke up quite early, thanks t baby's wakeup call.
but thanks t myself, keep replying him, "5 mins, 5 mins",
he ended up sleeeeepingggggg! HAHAHAHHA. xD

& sooooooo,
i went t AMK alone ok! Fucking miserable. :/ but still, i took 88 t Amk, and saw hmm, that somebody.
Baby woke up in th midst of my trip t Amk. ): and so he can't send me t Amk either.
was very late meeting my girls, so i walk freaking fast t kbox t meet them up.

Sing, sang, sung till 7pm.

Baby was downstair waiting for me, and fetch me straight t school for training.

Shifuuuuu didn't come in th end, train on NTU dixia & Open house stuffs.
Wow, 2010 is like in 2 days time? Times really flies mannnnnnnn ~

Train till around 1030pm, and meet up with Baby.
72-ed back home, and woah...
STH REALY BIG HAPPEN.

so i can only say, ytd is a suey day. :/

30th Dec, Wednesday
Baby webcam with my cousin tdy!
they're both entertaining each other, which i enjoy seeing! HHHAHAH

kla, end here. byebye!