Nuffnang

Monday, January 4, 2010

Back in 2009 ...

12th Jan 2009
Release of O Level Result, a day which ALL OLVL CANDIDATES 2008 anticipated for. Went back t my Archives, and i wrote this ..
Ahhhhhh, cried & blah. As expected, ie didn't fare well. ):
BUT, LIFE STILL GOES ON RIGHT?
LIFE IS FULL OF UPS & DOWN.
SO WHATEVER YOU GET, JUST FUCKING FACE TH REALITY!!!!!


Till nao, 'm really glad that i manage t enter poly, which at first i nearly choose th path t ITE.
Srsly, thanks for everybody then, thanks for all the consoles, th encouragement & etc.

30th Jan 2009
Get a text from MOE on which course we're posted t.
WAS SEPERATED TO TWO DIFFERENT POLYS for my Trumpets clique.
& SEPERATED TO 4 DIFFERENT POLYS for my Usual clique.
Still rmbr, we kept reminiscing on our secondary school life & etc..

And nao, 2010 i still wish t go back t 2008,
when we all struggle through our Prelims, our Olevel as a class ^^

1st & 7th March 2009

Sentosa outing with Huiling, Lihui, YY, Justin, Darius. Still rmbr,
Fangi didn't want to go, for that her DS Lite is spoil.
First time ever taking Luge & Skyrider!
Hahahaha! Never forget how much fun we've, and that day, Darius was like digging th sand like a dog, you guys will never know how deep is th damn hole!

18th March 2009

Zoo trip with my bitches.
Have lotsa fun ofc, and never ending craps & jokes.
& we're sweating like mad dogs, and all of them wore black on that dayyyyyy!!!

23rd/24th March 2009

My first ever chalet with my friends!!!!
Ahah, we still get Wenni t help us book in, cos we're under 18 by then. Camwhoring, slacking, chatting, playing, BBQ-ing.
Those unexplainable funnessss!!!!
& also, that's th day i got t know Mochichan, our new friend! ^^

Drink, drank, drunk with only 2 bottles of Vodka @ night.
But t me THAT TIME, they said 've been crying and calling my ex's name so badly.

What happen from that night till the next morning, really have t thanks my this bunch of friends!
Really make you guys throw face ttm! :x

16th/17th April 2009


Went for my NYP's Orientation, and was in MI0908!!!
Have know a bunch real great friends, and ofc grateful t have my 5girls as welll!!! LUV THEM TTM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4th May 2009


Happy 17th Birthday t Jiale,
Our first birthday celebration among us, and plus having HAND MADE BDAY CAKE for her!!!

7th May 2009


Our first birthday celebration in school!
Jasmine's 17th Birthday Celebration @ NYP Mac.

8th May 2009
This day, i get t know Baby!!!! :D
From my Archives:
Bball with th rest, & whenever ie got th ball.
Me & Huihui would scream t each other, yes. S.C.R.E.A.M.
K, basically, ie scream into Johnathan's ear for a few times.
& he kept saying ie get th ball, ie scream.
Lalalalalalala. Ear drum broke, right? (: May god bless you! :D


2nd June 2009

Attached t my baby!!!! ^^

18th June 2009

MI0908's outing t ECP!!!

22nd June 2009

Steamboat with a total of nearly 20 ppl!!!!
First time in my life, i went out with so many ppl okai!!!! (:
& still rmbr,
WE SAW JJ LIN @ BUGIS. HIGH TTM!!!!

18th July 2009


My first ever competition in my CCA!!!!
Have a great time training with them, and ofc going into competition as well! ^^

28th July 2009



MI0908'S first Formal Wears Presentation!!

17th August 2009


Celebrated my advance 17th Birthday with my 4 girls!
REALLY LUV THEM TTM! ^^

19th September 2009
Great outing with my Usual Clique, AFTER GAWD DAMN LONGGGG! Bugis > City Hall > Esplanade ME LUV YOU GUYYYYYYS!!! 6th October 2009


Sentosa with 18 ppl! Not so fun, but at least there's more ppl i guess..

24th October 2009


AILEEN'S 21ST BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION @ PASIR RIS!!!

29th October 2009


AHYUN'S 18TH BIRTHDAY!!! :D

17th November 2009
AHCA'S 18TH BIRTHDAY!!
Over t eat at Marina's Coffeeclub, & Swensen after that!!!

9th December 2009

HAVE A NEW PET!!
Named Butter Ong, our hamster! (:

17th December 2009


BEATRICE'S 17TH BIRTHDAY!!

18th December 2009


Great BBQ Gathering with my Lion Dance Mates!
Great chats, full of fun & laughters! (L)

i enjoyed my 2009! but i believe 2010 would be better!
thanks all of you, for all those lovely memories!
& i realised entering poly isn't that bad afterall!! ^^

Till then ...