Nuffnang

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Eh hey, i know 'm kind of slow t post up my resolution for th big 2010!
Have been thinking, and nothing good came out.
Seen a couple of friends' resolution already! HAHAHAH!
Some are really quite cooooool mannnn! ^^

my 2009's resolution, are hellllll crap, i went back t my Archives t see.
& i was like, LOL!!!
Here you go, for my 2009'S resolution, really crapppppy mannnzxzxzxzxz!

New Year Resolutions/Wishes/Whatever! :D
1) Want family t be more & more healthy.
2) L1R4 <15points please!!! 've get a fucking 25 points! -.-
3) EARN BIG BUCKS!!!!
4) Last long with Dearest. It's over, and i love my current baby nao! ^^
5) Slim down, slim down. :D
6) & ofc, EVERYBODY T BE HAPPPPPPY! (:
7) That sandals t be bought asap. i dont want it already.
8) Going out with my 6 other girls!!!! always been out with them
9) I WANT MY W980 pls! nah, i prefer E63 naoooo!!!! ^^
10) GET INTO TP/SP PLEASE!!! 'm glad with NYP nao! (:

As for 2010, i want not as much as last year! HAHAHAHAH!
1) Want family t be more & more healthy.
2) EARN BIGGGG BUCKS
3) SLIM DOWN, down, down, down!
4) Ruby Red Nokia E63
5) Licence
6) GPA 3.2 for Year 1
7) Different class with bitches next year
8) Same class with my other 5 girls for Year 2!
9) Overseas with family, friends & baby more! :D
10) NTU Competition, get a fucking 1st place come back!!!!
11) I want 舞龙!!
12) Fun & enjoyable Baby's 18th Birthday bash!
13) Stay in contact with my 5 secsch girls.

Okay, that's all. I think 10, and 11, is abit hmm ... extra.
So like, i dont know how t say. So yahhhhhhhhh.

Okay that's all.
Town with Baby tmr! ^^