Nuffnang

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

chu shi ytd for two places.
one childcare @ 10am, and 5pm @ Chongpang Camp.

but sadly, i woke up @ 11am, & like wtf, fucking overslept.
so was told t reach earlier for th 2nd chushi. :/

reach Chongpang Camp, alot of stuffs happen also, zzzz
saw du huiping as well, haha!

damn tiring, and i hate going up and down th lorry umpteen times.
cos th lorry is fucking high, and 've difficulties going up and down, omgawd.
went up and down for 5-6 times, everybody was like, up and down, and up and down. lol!

but was fun chushi for ytd, ahah!

i shall admit my attitude, my temper is damn fucking bad.
but srsly, i really don't know why she must pissed me off that bad.
it may be a small thing t like everybody, but yea, she have been having this type of fucking attitude towards me,
since like in april? last year, i must add on.
i was like fucking burning when she fucking told me that, like fucking fuckup attitude she've.
you guys can tahan, i can't fucking tahan.
if she like that again, i can't guarantee i won't flare up, hopefully my mood is good at that time.
nbcbaladdinkukufuckingcb her.

ok, enough of ranting.
byezzzz!