Nuffnang

Saturday, February 13, 2010

srsly, baby is sucha ass.
he bought me th Red2 red jacket, which is damn chio FOR VDAY,
and for me, i wouldn't even dare t buy it. and so much thankyou for my big fat baby.

t add on, he bought a new knee length pants for me, cos i burnt my previous one.
and th booties for me.
so i think he spend like 100$ on me, for th reason that, "i like it, and i not willing t buy it".

on top of everything, i onl bought a Famous Amos customise heart cookie for baby,
which cost less than 20$, and a pinkpanther keychain from minitoons. :/
'm getting him a carebear soooooon! hawhaw! :D

went over t town on friday evening for v last min shopping on cny.
i don't celebrate cny, so isn't really THAT last min, jus normal shopping, i should say. :D
baby bought pants, raglan, and two shoes. -.-
he liked both shoes, so he ended up getting both. so well, fickle mind kills! HAHAHAHHA! xD

as for me, i bought nothing much,
jus yknow, bought raglan, fyi, also another couple tee w baby. HAHAH!

as for tdy, went over t Cine t collect baby's raglan, cos it's oos @ bugis junction.
and we headed down t Chinatown t cny stuffs. bought mochi like again. HAHAH!
went t baby's house for reunion dinner, and went home after that.


i still owe baby lotsa money, gotta pay him back before tmr.




so well, i go eat my reunion dinner w my family alrdy.

BYEZZZZ!