Nuffnang

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

hello! am back for naoooo! ^^

on mon,
apparently, i did nothing much, was just spending my time away using desktop.
there's nothing i can do either. :/
waiting for daddy t reach home from work, and baby t come my house after his school.
daddy fetched us over t Simlim Sq, and take a look @ my desired cam.
after much considerations, really have t thanks parents for helping me t pay first.
paying them back tmr, i guess. cos my ibank token, my atm card all @ baby's house,
he's controlling th usage of my money, and 'm controlling his uob! lol!

daddy treated us for horlicks outside OG, cos my parents claim that it's damn nice, so we went for a try.
and both daddy and mummy have been telling both baby and me, fun facts about camera.
wow, nao i know how technology advances nao!

for a not-yet-18, and a have-not-really-start work kid,
i feel really damn guilty, for spending so much. like wtfz, how can i spend so much?
really have t thanks my lovely parents, for letting and giving me permission t buy it.
thanks daddy & mummy. I LOVE BOTH OF YOU! <3
& ofc thanks uncle & baby for supporting th idea of me purchasing it! :D
so 'm so in luv w my babyluvs nao (my E63 & my cam!).

on tues, which is today, but it's alrdy 3.04am nao. so it's ytd!
met up w baby @ my house, and daddy fetched us over t Simlim Sq t meet up w baby's mum!
and daddy went home t fetch uncle t take his car. :D

met baby's mum outside Song's Brothers, and down t Simlim Foodcourt for lunch.
i onl drank horlicks, thanks baby for buying ofc! ^^
and up a level, t buy baby's cam.
after much consideration (like again!), baby finally bought his Canon 500D.
i bet he's luving it alot nao, and have th urge t try it so much! lol!

went t bugis street t shopped awhile, and met family outside Simlim.
went over t i dontknow chinatown or outram place for dinner.
OKAIZ, IT'S DAMN NICE, DAMN FREAKING DELICIOUS, DAMN IT FOR MAKING ME DRIP SALIVA. LOL!
family were forcing baby t eat as much as he can, they kept saying, "Jonathan, ni zhuo de dao de!" lol!
thanks uncle for treating! :D

went home after that, and explore our cams tgt!
that's all for nao.



TILL THEN....
BYEEZXZXZXZXZ!