Nuffnang

Friday, March 5, 2010

hello!!!!!
BACK BACK BACK FOR BLOGGING! ^^

i jus realise sth, so i really want t blog it out, and get sth off my chest! hahahah!
've a real bad habit, for that everyday, I WANT TO BLOG, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT T BLOG, SO I DECIDE T NAVIGATE AWAY BLOGGER.COM.
it sucks mannnn, but still i came t blog naoooooooo!

went over t Tamp liek again w baby, and get out hp case and etc, decided t head over t IKEA previously,
but when we reach Tamp, we don't have th feel anymore. :/
supposed t buy th bag that 've aim for long, but after th second look, i don't think it's nice.
so 've decided t purchase th exact inspired one from Bugis, instead of Tamp.
or maybe 'll get th one from M)phosis instead, hopefully i find it ofc! ^^

'm off t Msia tmr again for th 3rd time, hopefully it will be successful man.
and i reall wanna get some loots back man!
baby promise t accompany me t Taiwan for shopping,
so once 've saved enough money, I WANT TO GO THERE!!!!

kay la, gotta run! watch show time! ^^
TILL THEN.. BYESZZXZXSXZ!