Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

someday last week,
baby came back from school, and spammed call me till i woke up! ^^
baby came my house first, then after we prepare, went over t Amk and changed t 138 t Singapore Zoological Gardens! YAY! ^^

took damn lotsa photos, 121 photos i think. lol!
i still owe baby money for th photos @ zoo. no money pay back. :/

went back t Amk, ate KFC, i meant baby ate KFC, before going over t bball.
reached bball court, chatted awhile, and they talk about their chalet stuffs.
i onl going for BBQ, so yea yknow! lol! i didnt reall go listen their convo.

i feel damn uneasy after their bball, so i requested t went off first.
yes, as expected, my big aunty came t find me. lol!

for th rest of last week,
nothing much happen, jus baby came my house, ate BLABLABLA.

on mon,
went hgpt w baby t look for my daddy.
daddy got iphone for baby, cos baby wanted iphone back, and have some plan on what t do w it.
baby ofc paying my parents back! lol.
good parents 've! yay!

over t pasir ris elias there t eat, i dont like lehz! i still prefer outrum that one! hehehehe.

that's all.
'm lazy t type anymore, let pictures do th talking.


th rest @ fb. i lazy t upload.

TILLL THEN, BYEEEZXZXZXZE!