Nuffnang

Friday, August 13, 2010

10th August, Tuesday
Happy birthday t my Aunty! :D

*******************

hv been working for th past weeks. tues, thurs and fri. :D see u guys around in fep. :D
sales been reall jialat for th last three days, can't be blame either.
grace said so too, she say sales good in th afternoon, but not in th night.
so it's expected for me t get $0 sales from 530pm. sound so pathetic.
and now my average is below 100$!!! wtf man srsly.

can't wait fr next friday, 20th!!!!
'm legally 18, and bi promised me t accompany me t cdc t register for my btt. :D
and ofc he promised me one more thing on my bday. :D mad excited!

broke my promise w gordon for our driving lesson stuff, but anyw, if possible, see u in cdc ok! heh

16th wld be my celebration w my girls!!! oh my, barrage again! hopefully our kite can fly!
and hopefully all of us hv fun, rarely we 6 can go out tgt lohhhhhh. and JASMINE, PLZ BE FREE OK! lol!
jus hope yr yog dont clash lah, hahahahah! :D

18th wld be celebration w my usuals! mad looking forward, been a month plus since i last saw them.
it's as if 1 year man! lol. we gonna hit SENTOSA HARD ROCK CAFE!
hahahahah! hopefully it's jus as plan, and i swear 'm gonna bring my cam along.
that time never bring alrdy sian diao liao, I PROMISED 'LL BRING! :D

and baby plz get well soon ok! :D take care of yrself. and rest more, drink water mroe! (:

shall end here, bye yah!