Nuffnang

Sunday, October 31, 2010

back t school tmr!!!!!
no yayz no yayz, certainly no..............................

i wanna snuggle into bed so badly, whenever i think that i go school for 3 hrs onl.
but still, i hafta drag myself up and out t schooool. ): ): ): ): ):

tmr 'm gonna head t bishan's popular t get everything bought. my highlighters died on me alrdy. so saddddzzzz!
both highlighters died on me, bahhhhhhhhh!!!

so much of trouble t think what size should i get fr my adidas jacket.
okay, i dont know if it's authentic or not, though it's stated 100% authentic, i never buy in shops, so i not sure.
IWANNABUYONLINE mindset came back t me instantly, whenever i see my wallet without any moolahssss ):
but no matter what, i guess 'm buying, cos it's th one 've been looking for, i never see sg shops selling before,
but i heard from my friends, there's one selling, definitely it's red, if you're curious of th colors (:
baby buying w me yayzzzz!

my donald duck iphone case finally came liao, i meant NOT MINE, it's like i bought fr baby, on my own interest. :D BLINGBLING SOMEMORE WOR! wonder how baby xiasuey! heheheheh :b

work tdy ISN'T fine at all, but still i manage t survive throughout th 8.5 hours doing nothing!
i read CLEO mag, for 3/4 of th 8.5 hrs, and th remaining ones, are either daydreaming or serving custs.
but whole day, i hit eggggg ):

nov, 'll be working sunday again, damn sianzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

and oh, did i mention 've recv my SHINee's Y.O.U album ytd? (: mad happyyyy! i supposed 'm done w th full collection alrdy (: except SHINee world, as i bought th repackaged album. hehehe
hope SHINee produced more nice songs, and more albums. YAY! :D

till thennnnnnnnn..