Nuffnang

Thursday, October 28, 2010

hey hello, yes 'm back :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

school was alright ytd (27th Oct), mad sleepy everyday when i was in school.
went straight home w Aileen after school, and we both are so lazy that, we jus board bus down near Blk P.
we're so lazy t even walk t th interchange.....
took 159 home, and walk home from hgpt.

initially, i wanted t napped first, before going out again @ 4plus. but damn, blame myself fr being so gei kiang,
want dl SEP software finish, ended up 1 hr plus, and i havent even dl finish th shit out of it, and my batt went dead.
fml srsly! ): and fml even more, when i couldn't even nap. ah nb! ):

took 854 down t ubi, and headed t cdc t get my etrial done, and lol man.
onl 11 pvt candidates, and guess what?! i failed twice. MTFUCKING TWICE!
th malay guy beside me, jus laughed instantly, when he saw th fucking RED BIG FAILED word on my screen.
arghhhhh! major awkward i tell u, plus he's like a foreign worker or whatever, and when 'm done w both my 2 etrial, he havent even done one finish yet! OMGGG SIAL HE.

after that, straight left there, and go back t school, supposedly taking 854 then change t 70.
but dumb me, gei kiang once more, go take bus 45 back t school, when i counted th stops literally....
it's not that far one leh i think, jus that keep jamjamjam, and what's th best thing? I ALIGHT @ TH WRONG BUSSTOP! -.- walao, walk damn far back t school -.- another major fml thing!!!!!!

train on jie ling gu w th 4 of them, and i think there's performance on 26th dec...
when we used t learn onl th drumming part, nao we've t learn th drumming part, and th movementssssss.
my limbs and hands jus dont synchronize, dont ask me why, they jus dont listen t me............ ):
aching like shit..........

headed home w daddy and baby fetching me. (L)

slept @ 2am, which explain that 'm fucking sleepy tdy!!!!! ):

planning t skip/late fr school tdy, but th first lesson is Cmath lect, once you miss it, gg! holy shitzzzzz.
dozing on and off during lect, and finally able t went off @ 5pm, ate loklok before heading back home.

and nao, 'm done w surfing net and updating blog and charge finish my mp3 and added new songs.
so nao i wanna sleep sooon like srsly!!!! mad sleepy ):

and anyw, jjong's attached!!!! happy for him! wahahahaah! but many hv said, it's a make-up story, t cover JYJ's news.

many also said, they posed, and let those paparazzi take photos of them, since it's only SME making up story.
when th hell paparazzi took clearly shot photos when they're tailing idols? hahaha! LOL instantly when i saw shawols saying this. hehehehe :b
but no matter isit real or fake, JJONG & SHINee FTWWWWW! hehehe (L)

and lastly, end w Let's Go in English Vers. th previous one is in Korean. (: Jjong inside leh! hehehehe (L)
enjoy alrighttttt! :D


till then................. and bless me w luck that i pass my btt tmr! hopefully.......