Nuffnang

Friday, October 1, 2010


hv been working ytd and today, i dont like working on wednesday!!!! ):
so i worked morng shift, and grace came down fr like 15mins or so, t check on ytd's sales, and t give me my pay. wasn't alot, but still th most among th parttimer.
bought lotsa stuffs t eat during work, i dont know why either, i jus feel th need of eating while 've nothing t do,
or else 'll be really restless, which really makes me wanna go home badly.

after xh came, walk around fep, t shop while wasting my time away..
walked over t 313's hmv after that, on my way saw lil lamb jus outside Hyatt hotel. lol.
walk around hmv, after checking th price of SHINee's lucifer album, same as cd-rama.
headed t F21 after that, wanna get a couple of tanktops initially, but th counter don't hv any cashier,
so i headed a level down, for another cashier, still nobody, so i went up again t check if there's any staff over there. still none, so i just leave th tanktops over @ th rack, and left fr home.
daddy came t fetch me @ amk, which is good, cos i lazy t even take bus home. and oh, argued w baby a little. :/

headed home, and do th usual chores and doze off @ sofa, and went t bed after that.

work was effing boring still, nothing t look forward as well, parents fetch me straight t fep, which i likey. (Y)
hv sucha great and nice parents!!!! (L)
baby surprised me @ shop, and 've not been seeing him lately as well. wahahaha!
chatted on lotsa stuffs, and he as well, so into kpop nowadays, but he's into th songs onl, but me is so into SHINee, and their songs ONLY. i dont fancy other band/singers songs. lol.

headed back t amk after work w baby, and daddy came t fetch us. (L) ate dinner, and baby left, and nao 'm here using my laptop, and drowning into SHINee's updates, fansite etc. also waiting fr my show t start on 1am.

and oh yes, though i earn much more than last month, but i used it up even faster than last month,
i onl left w 10$ ++ of my pay, after giving it t my parents, and spending on 4 of SHINee's albums.
i bought all online, getting 2 of th albums this coming Monday, and 1 th following sunday, and lastly th most latest repackaged album perhaps, 18th oct or sth, effing longggggg. ):

later in th night i think, SHINee is having a comeback stage in Music Bank in KBS fr their Hello album.
'm effing working, and i cant catch it in KBS. ffffffffffffff!!!!! ):

nevertheless, their MV look nice. :D taemin got a new color fr his hair! Jonghyun is as cute as ever. WAHAHAHA! :D


SHINee's Hello MV teaser, wooooo it's so catchy! ^^


i jus feel that all 5 of them look really suave in this MV. dont know why, maybe it's cos they look like how they're in AMIGO, but ofc a manly version. :D






till then........ my show start alrdy. (: