Nuffnang

Sunday, December 5, 2010

currently @ work nao, and 'm blogging t pass my time. :D

and Week 8 starts tmr. AND IT'S DAMN HECTIC ):
tmr, 've my NISM lab test, tues, 'm having my Comms Skill Report Writing Test, and staying back t do admin stuff fr CCA.
follow by wednesday, 'll be heading out w my girls fr a short while t Orchard,
thurs, 've my trainings t attend and friday 've two lab tests - IP and IS. die or die? ):

and after Week 8, wld be common test week, CMATH! ): i didnt know a single shit, as i flunk each and every mini paper quiz of CMATH. die sial like that ): ): major sadnesssssssssssss.

and today wld be last day of work, and 'll not be having and $$ rolling in every end of th month alrdy :/
also, i jus spend away my last bit of my pocket money + my pay.

[edit]
and this is madnessssssssssss, BLACKBERRY BOLD 9780 doesn't come in Red color,
forums hv said it's suggested t be a fraud ):
but still, i think i still getting it :D :D :D

till thennnnnnnnnnn, i doubt 'll blog next week, too much stuffffffs! ):