Nuffnang

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

still, it's all about you (:

i wanna t say it out so badly and loudly, but i still don't hv th courage t do so. :/
blah, i hope my friends won't take it so badly really.... ): ): ): ): ):

training tdy was awesome, i was nua-ing, yayzzz! and ofc t rehearse a few more times,
other than that, i was chatting, sitting down in daze and listen t coach's 'story'. heh
hope that Open house 2011 performance this thurs t sat will be a nice one! (Y)

and i watch Chengsan CC 25th anniversary online alrdy. LIKE YAY SIAL, AH BAO TOTALLY BLOCK ME. (Y) really, i never felt so so so so so relieve before man, it's like can't see my mistakes @ all lah. hehe

heeeeeeeeeeeee! and i got a D fr my Cmaths 2, i think it's really satisfactory, and u guys know i suck in maths. tsk!!!!

tmr will be another SEP day, every wed same things happen over and over again, and 'll be going t see...
somebody who always says "oh you've done my work, give you an A*". eeeewwwww! >:(

'm changing specs tmr! i am a happy kid, and ofc t cancel my internet shit thing fr my line on 18th!
and ftt on 19th! wish me luck man srsly! :D 

till thennnn.......................