Nuffnang

Monday, June 20, 2011


HAPPY PAPA'S DAY T MY PAPA ytd. LOL!
i love you, papa! <3
but nevertheless, i still love my mama! my sissie, my aunty, my doggy and lastly, MY LOVELY BUN! <3

no pictures tdy, so i jus grab some piccas from tumblr (: (: as baby's camera low battery, and 'm using polaroid t capture everything. and also, i v v v lazy t even take out my dslr t snap any piccas. heheheh!

headed out fr brunch ytd w lovelyboy @ Orchard's far east. ate chicky rice!!!! the famous Far East Hainanese Chicky Rice @ level 5. bet alot of u guys knw yeah. hehehe.
bought some snacks after eat chicky rice, and walk around. la liang @ Starbucks w hunnybun after that... like what he say, we need t sit down sometimes and enjoy th atmosphere!!!! ^^
headed down t Goodwood Park Hotel t collect papa's day durian cake that baby hv help me reserve. (: thanks baby fr forking out as well, luv chuz t bitsssssy.

back home after that t take care of mickyboy while my parents and sissie went out t celebrate papa's day :D :D


thanks baby fr accompanying and waiting fr me while training @ defu lane. u're the best my hunnybun! <3
no matter what happen, i still love you ok. u shld knw it very well! hehehe :D

till then.... will try t update asap!!!! ^^