Nuffnang

Friday, July 1, 2011

first thing first...
garfield's a cat, that's my pointtttt. HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY T MEOW :D hope you've a blast tdy and enjoy much k!!!!! <3

have been rushing data entry fr th past few days in office, and also i went outta office since wed t bugis, t find 12 boutiques users... will be heading out later again if possible. printing photo of th steamer, t show t th users, hope 'm able t recruit 12 tdy then... :D

not meeting bun tdy, tmr. 2 DAYS FML. though short, but 'm used t him by my side using computer... waking up t find baby at next door using my desktop during wkends. or rather waking up by him pulling me up from bed. arghhhhh!
shall not hiam so much lah, 'm seeing him on sunday anyw... boooom!

nothing else t blog alrdy... i jus dont wanna my blog t rot, that's why i come here blog here abit blog there abit. hehehehe

till then............