Nuffnang

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

hello 'm back! :D :D :D
anyw... happy birthday to my uncle ytd. he came over t have a simple dinner w us, without bring zhe zhe! aiyoyoyo! and did i mention, zhe zhe likes bun alot. everywhere zhezhe go, he will like "where's danny kor kor?" lolllll. almost everybody likes bun eh! but onl i love him, keke! *MUSHY*

-rants start here-

came over t blog so suddenly, BECOS 'M DAMN PISS OFF W STH. someone (shall not mention who) saw him using iPhone 4 WHITE, oh... did i mention, he used t have iPhone 4 black last year, back in October? yes... 'm going to talk abt it again... SAME PERSON, SAME THING. like ppl say, "never offend a woman, they will remember it always."
hoho, holy crapz, change phone to iPhone 4 White, and have no $$ t return me? i believe u need money t even buy iPhone, i don't believe iPhone comes w $0 with any plan as well, even if it is, maybe it's those $90++ phone plan.

and one thing i know, i believe what i see... i don't care u go steal, go snatch, go trade-in, go sign up new plan or even ppl buy fr u. THE FACT IS U HV A IPHONE 4 WHITE.
and when u've change from iPhone 3GS White 32GB, to Nokia E71, to iPhone 3GS White 16GB (my parents help him pay in advance, and i pay my parents back on behalf of him, which is th $400), to iPhone 4 Black, to iPhone 4 White (right now), AND 'm still using my Nokia E63, and it's not even 21 months fyi. clearly show how materialistic u're. how much u wanna show t others like "oh i have a newest iPhone 4 White, 'm a aizai and rich bastard" kind of thing.

yes... ppl may think, why 'm making a fuss outta it, and why i even blog things out becos of him. ONE THING. NOT becos i still care abt him, IS I FUCKING CARE ABT MY $400 okayyyy! for this $400, i don't care if i blog, i tweet, ppl h8 me, i h8 ppl, more h8ters out there, talk behind my back or whatsoever. I STILL WANT MY $400 back.

srsly... get a life man, i don't believe u DIDN'T see my text msg, unless i sms t th wrong person, which clearly is a definite NO. just reply me, and pay me my $400, if not 'm making it worst, by using th last resort, i won't tell u guys what isit. v reluctant t do so, cos i don't want drag so many ppl down. BUT HE'S FORCING ME T THIS! >:( i h8 guys like this. act one super rich bastard, on th other hand, owe ppl money. hv gucci bag, hv iphone 4 white, but fr fuck? u still owe ppl money. TOO BAD, U AIN'T UP T TH TITLE OF 'RICH BASTARD'. :D

-rants continue-

i guess most of u guys know that 'm under Philips Electronics for internship right? 'm in huge trouble right now... and i kinda teared really badly ytd infront of my colleagues.
Mr.Ng - my liaison officer, called me saying, Mr.Ang have called him t complain about me. i assume this Mr.Ang is from Philips HR dept or People service dept...
he complain t my LO that, "jessica's performance is not up to expectations and she doesn't submit her logbook punctually".
regarding the log book thing, 've explain t my liaison officer that i just receive the email from my section head of submitting logbook ytd afternn, so it's not really my fault.

as for my performance, i agree that 'm NOT UP TO expectations, cos i didn't manage to recruit 20 users within 1 week. i recruit none fyi. i hv huge problem approaching ppl, so don't say about even speaking up t them, and recruiting them.
but however, i did try. I REALLY TRY. but they jus reject me.
but they give me till 29th July t recruit and do the user test... i don't know why they still complain me. my supervisor said she'll fend fr me... but i don't trust anyone over here... not that they aren't nice, jus that one of my colleague, told me t keep trying and trying, when i alrdy told her th problem and what's other staffs' responses. i believe she didn't tell the section head, abt their responses... so they file a complain on me.

damn... everything keep crashing down, and right now... i really scare of going t work. scare when 'm doing nothing, and they expect me t recruit users, BUT I DIDNT. and they file another complain t my LO, and i might get fired anytime.

i really did told u guys, 've trouble approaching, y u guys didn't help me, and presume 'm slacking. i did try, i really did.

currently, i only manage t recruit 1 user, which is also NYP intern, i needa go find th other interns t help me as well. i believe Philips staffs won't even help, when there's no incentives ):

damn emo even when 'm typing this post. )': shall end ALL my rants here, hope all my problems end tgt with this post. till then....