Nuffnang

Thursday, July 28, 2011

just finish two user test, thanks Justin so much for dragging Wallace in!
Wallace ironed 3 clothes, and took 40mins. why? cos we're talking over what's so good about going university! LOL
and Wallace told me, "guys always at disadvantage when in work, now... girls our age already started working full time, and i'm still stuck here having internship" and Justin told me, Wallace's girlf works @ Philips TPY HR dept... no wonder he said that, and he sound so depressing. LOL.

anyw... i have alot to blog lah, blog about what i did for the past 6 days, but 'm in office now... someone wld jus pop behind me, and caught me blogging! lolllll.

i blog tonight or tmr night okay, cos i got training tonight, and there's work tmr! <3 <3 <3 readers wait fr me!!!! kekekekekeke xD