Nuffnang

Monday, August 8, 2011

some recent updates...



SHINee's Juliette Japanese Version <3

wonder y nobody spam this MV in my fb wall sial. -____-
and those who follow me in twitter, I MENTION THAT I DREAMT OF SHINee THE WHOLE NIGHT ON SAT RIGHTTTT! hahahahaha!
i dreamt that i went t their SG concert (coming sept, which i didn't get th tix! *sad*), and i got an exclusive back stage pass from i-dont-know who. k lah, th backstage pass jus miraculously appear in my hands -____- but was awesome lah! this shows that i wanna go so badly. but oh well... after much consideration, didn't buy th tix. ):
KAY LAH, TH TRUTH IS I NO MONEY OKAYYYYY! T____T

sucks t be penniless. but oh well.... life's like that still! 'M STILL A HAPPY KID! :D

and this following two songs r all spammed in my fb wall okay! i never say they're not nice, jus that, y they spam SuJu and 2NE1 new songs, and not SHINee one. booooo! ><



2NE1's Ugly



Super Junior's Mr.Simple

ohyessss! did i mention i won a giveaway by LeBlackBow?
was really lucky t win their zebra clutch, THOUGH I NEVER USE CLUTCH. aiyah, jus tyco-ly win it. cool not. and yes, 'm cheapskate! whatever okay!? :D

and did i mention baby bought me a "I LOVE YOU" candies back on friday fr me?! hehehehe, damn sweetiepie! <3 felt so loved ah! :D :D :D
and 'm damn sell-fish, i never share w others and ate only by myself and luv. hohoho

and also, i went t Giant w my parents! hehehehe, bought so many things, and so many tidbits. hahahah! out w parents fr grocery shopping is damn good lah! HAHAHAHA xD

i finally met luv ytd!!!! finally as in since saturday's morning i don't get t see him till sunday's evening! LOL.
and bunnyboy rebonded his hair again! guess he's jus too pissed off w his hair. keke! but oh well, he spend quite a bomb fr sucha a short hair of his :/

anyw guys! some blogshops having sales! click on th links blogshop names t get navigated! :D
SPOONOFLOVE - their service and attitude is kinda bad, but their items r sorta good quality. so y not?!
ROCKETONMARS
COLORPOPPIES - i need people kup buy w me, so that i can opt fr meetups! heheheh, @octoadput if u wanna kup tgt okay! hehehehe

also,
Happy 20th Birthday to Ames and Kelly! :D


THAT'S ALL..... BYE Y'ALL XOXO. will blog again tonight! follow me in twitter, 'm damn active over there!!! :D @octoadput! :D