Nuffnang

Monday, October 31, 2011

my long-awaited days!

my title says it all! 've alot of long-awaited days! and finally all came together, in the month of octoberrrr! :D

last saturday, NYPLD FINALLY WENT FOR PERFORMANCE!!! @ IMH! it's a annual event held by Apex, and this year it's @ IMH! :D they invited NYPLD to perform, and due t lack of ppl, and without coach w us, we STILL manage to pull through this performance SUCCESSFULLY w th help of baby!
he got his troupe ppl to come down t help, and we make the performance a successful one!!!! :D


okay, so the fact is I LOOKING FUCKING FAT IN BOTH THESE PICTURES! *HIDEOUS* T__T

k anyw, after performance, seperated w all of them, n headed t Amk Hub alone to help baby enquire on his plan, plus changing of iPhone 4S, like how much wld he have t top up etc etc.
since it's 4plus, so i took train down to Kallang - Upper Boon Keng Road and self-collected my stuffs alone from Wonderstellar. MY LONG AWAITED BAG + SHOE FINALLY CAME TO ME, AFTER A MTH PLUS!!! omggggg, damn happy till don't know what. and on a side note, i jus recv my Tribal HW Pants from GonelikeMagic as well. DOUBLE HAPPINESS! :D :D :D

that's for saturday though.

as for sunday, i headed t Amk Mrt Stn t meet up w lovelyboy and trained down to City Hall n walk t Suntec City Convention Hall.
as fr y 'm heading there, i never reveal anything in Twitter, cos i was waaaaaay too excited, n also there's no point tweeting about it, later ppl think i haolian. -____-
okay, i waited fr my Papaluv t came over and went to Hall 402 as Singtel's invited guest (cos i registered it online, thats's y!) MAJOR HONOURED. LOLOLOLOL! xD
my long-awaited #2 finally here!!!! 21st month of contract + 21 mths old of Nokia E63 (proud of myself, longest phone ever w me! ><). recontract + upgraded my plan t get iPhone 4S, using my $70 voucher as well.
k lah, 'm not exactly a apple fan, 'm not excited over it's iPhone, cos the iPhone craze it's abit crazy after Steve Jobs past away. 'M EXCITED COS I FINALLY CHANGE PHONE + BABY GONNA GET THE SAME PHONE AS ME! WAHAHAHAH EXCITEMENT MAN.
TRIPLE HAPPINESS NOW!

so my line got cut off within 4hrs, as iPhone uses MicroSim card thingy. Singtel only efficient at cutting ppl line isit?! i was half way to Amk, when my previous Sim card got cut off -____- damn sian one.

and so for today, school was as usual. skipped both lectures n gossip + chatted w my girls! <3 MUAHHHH.
after abh's lab, went home after that and i got my FOURTH SURPRISEEEEE! my Vaingloriousyou's hw shorts reached me! kinda surprise, cos i never expected it to reach earlier, due to Thailand's flood and etc.

oh life's good stillllll!!!!! loving it right nowwwww! <3

k lah, abrupt ending here k.
and thanks to all CSK ppl coming down t help us during last saturday's performance! HIP HIP HURRRAYYYY!



till then.... XOXO