Nuffnang

Saturday, December 31, 2011

last day of 2011

2011 may not be THAT awesome, but 'm definitely glad i could survive till naow. ;D


i survived through my first semester of school - Final Year Project (FYP) and Industrial Attachment Program (IAP). 'm glad that i pass my project despite having a really cmi partner. and 'm definitely appreciate Philips for giving me the chance t expose to the working society and also, to gain my confidence on talking/approaching to strangers.
currently 'm in the midst of studying. and 2 more months 'll be happily graduating from NYP. let 2012 be a good one, and i will complete my diploma studies smoothly :)

i should thank my family (including micky. hehe) for staying by me, no matter how HUGE my mistakes are. and definitely my hunnybun always there t love me! <3
've made friends and have also made friends turned enemies. i don't know why... maybe cos 'm not good at forgive and forget.
i totally believe what come around goes around.... so it's understand(able) that 've h8ters, really...
i backstab ppl once, they came back backstabbing me x1000 times. and they never learn their mistakes. NEVER EVER. they doesn't wanna grow up, and still live in the old era, like maybe 20th century? LOL.
SEE! 'M NOT GOOD @ FORGIVE N FORGET!!!! >:(


but whatever it is, 'm happy my close friends still stay around me... be it my Poly girls, my Usuals and also my secondary school girl clique. THANKS GUYS! <3

i took part in competitions this year, be it NTU Interschool, 17th Ngee Ann City Zonal, and 17th Ngee Ann City Championship... i appreciate NYPLD, and also, appreciate coach and ChengSan CC troupe for giving me the chance! :D

i hope i can leave all hatreds and bad memories today, and live a better tomorrow, for 2012!!!! ^^

HAPPY COUNTDOWN FOR WHOEVER GOING COUNTDOWN KAY! <3 have a enjoyable one! :D




and stay happy till the end of 2011 today, guys! till then... xoxo