Nuffnang

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Brand new start

so it's been a very tough one week... cos my relationship w Danny for 1 year 2 weeks, ended officially on the day before CNY. damn stupid, i don't know why he chose that day. but oh well.... it's kinda hard for me t accept this damn harsh fact.
was emo-ing since last thursday, cos he wanted time, and we didn't really broke up till Sunday.

went t find QX and SY last thursday @ QX house, and i was like flooding the room. fyi, it was my second time falling so hard AGAIN. the first one was Benjamin, no doubt 'm gonna say him. and next, would be Danny.
but well, ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END RIGHT? hehehe, would really love t thank him and his family for the wonderful one year, and ofc good luck to him and his current new girlfriend ;)

i must really thank my family, my poly girlfriends esp qx and yun and definitely D and coach as well. thanks so much for helping me t pull though and encouraging me!!!! <3