Nuffnang

Thursday, January 19, 2012

feelings....

'm a person who always is the weak one when come in relationship. 'm very dependent on my boyfriend...
but when it comes to something weird happen, such as...
1) my boyfriend typed sth weird on twitter/fb
2) my boyfriend doesn't text me the whole day, or call
3) reply really short text msges
4) hiding his status
5) changing photos etc etc
i will tend to feel so insecure and all the negative thoughts will came into my mind straightaway... that's me.
'm always afraid that someday my boyfriend will leave me for another girl, cos i never feel confident for myself for being the 'one' for my boyfriend.
i always think 'm not up-to-the-standard kind, and will throw my boyf's face if he brings me out.
it always been like that... no matter how hard i tried to change this thinking, it fails badly.

so i realise some things in FB tdy. and this make me feel so insecure, i bet i can't get t sleep tonight.

it's like the slightest thing... i don't know why my mind would always exaggerate it to the extreme. it's always mind over heart.
even it doesn't mean anything, my mind jus would tell me it would happen one day. and like this...i ended up crying for no fucking reasons.
i hate myself like this... it's so tiring.

and now.... 'm questioning my own boyfriend, and this feeling got worse. when it got worse, i wanted t ask so much and clear my own doubts. but i ended up ending the conversation myself, and feeling even more worse.

srsly... i don't think 'll sleep well tonight

/edited
but no matter what, i still love this boy so much. <3