Nuffnang

Sunday, February 26, 2012

#truestory

i realise something, realise i love blogging. maybe becos, most of the time, i blog cos i wanna jot down everything happen in my daily life. THAT'S THE POINT.

again, out of boredom i went t read my archives from 2007 till now. i really thank god the past-jessica who blog down everything. like literally, EVERYTHING....

this blog followed me since 2007, never stop at all. my url change a lot of times, but still i never stop blogging. this blog also followed me throughout 4 of my ex-boyfs (meh~~~~), from vincent t benjamin t jonathan t danny.
also followed me from my secondary school life to my poly life, soon it will be 'm gng out t work or up to university life.


man, blogging is good. let you reminisce a lot. hahahahahahaa this is a true story. start blogging now okay!!!! hehehe

#randomblogpost


and finally, 've been really active in whatsapp becos 'm waiting for someone t whatsapp me. but the conversation NEVER NEVER NEVER last long. fuckening emo priest. ):
pray hard someone will whatsapp me againnnnnn T_______T