Nuffnang

Friday, August 24, 2012

20th Birthday Celebration!

4 days ago, it was my 20TH BIRTHDAY!!!! Yeah, ikr... Finally hit the big "2" alrdy!!!
不承认也不行啊!

Woke up freaking early to work, everybody was like asking me "JESSICA! Y ARE U WORKING ON YOUR BIRTHDAY?" Lol, explain tonnes and tonnes of time... reason cos it's 'm 20 ALRDY, and i really hope i can skip this year celebration, i see my age as a huge threat to me, i don't know why... Damn sensitive over my age. Tsk, 'm a female being a female la! LOL

Okay, so it's Hari Raya PH as well, so Takashimaya was filled w tonnes of people. Doing opening alone, and the crowd flow, the phone calls just kept coming in non stop.  都快忙不过来啦!

Coach called as well, and he was like "Jessica 啊,happy birthday  啊 ! 我要问你一个东西!"
Okay, 'm not gonna type the whole conversation out, but the phone call coach made to me was to ask me whether if 'm okay w going overseas to help YCKCC for competition not, becos they wanted female lion head, tail for the competition.

Apparently, coach wanted Shui hua and me to go down for the competition @ Macau. MACAU SIAL, RARE OPPORTUNITY SIAL, DEFINITELY 'M GIAN ABOUT IT. But becos of some sensitive issue, Shui hua wasn't able to go, so coach suggested Charmaine instead. But rn, Charmaine is flying to Guang zhou on the 8th November, which again.... she can't be my tail.
So now... Coach was like, "Let you girls know the updates again."
Okay, part of me wanna go cos it's a super rare chance, and it's a great exposure, and also... it's the time that i have no excuse on learning to be a lion head. It's gonna be tough, tiring, but i wanna try. But on the other hand, 'm afraid i let Coach, YCKCC down.... 'm afraid i can't reach the expectation. And rn, i don't have a tail... there's no way i can go for the competition.

Ahhhh..... full of problems.

Okay, let's go back to the topic again.

Jieren called me tonnes of time, and i was busy serving customers. And finally, i answered Jieren's call, he and Yean were at FEP, i was like "HELP ME BUY TEH PENG LEYYYYY!"

They both reach on the dot @ workplace, and they were like, "你不用还钱啊,我们请你的!" And then i realise, they both knew it's my birthday.
They even treated me Mont Blanc and have a mini celebration w me @ shop, omg thanks Jieren and Yean 
And another thing, they have so much trouble borrowing lighter as well. Awwwww, what a nice colleagues i have!!!


 With Yean!
With Jieren!

Kwee yong also came over just to pass my present as well, thanks again! ^^
Jingkai, Jiani and Mutu Pan also came over to wish me Happy Birthday. Omg, thanks guyssss! 
Supposed to leave work @ 230pm, but then due to the human flow and everything, i stayed till 530pm w Jieren and Yean and chatted w them. Vivienne also came over w Laoban! And i forget to bring home sial. EMO SHIATTTT! And also, Jingkai & Lihui left some cakes over for me the day before, I FORGET TO BRING HOME ALSO, WTF!!!!!

Got a birthday hug from Mutu Pan as well, as promised! Hehe thanks Mutu Pannnn! 

Went back to Amk to meet my parents and micky up, to go down to Serangoon Gardens, myVillage to collect my birthday cake from Bakerzin!!! Hehe, had also do some research on Tiramisu cakes, and forums said that Da Paolo Gastronomia's Tiramisu is Singapore's best!
Lucky me that Da Paolo Gastronomia have one outlet over at myVillage, i also bought the medium one home to try!!




All in all, my mom and sissie don't like Gastronomia's Tiramisu while Dad and me love it. Mom and sissie prefer Bakerzin's Tiramisu though.
So guys..... if you guys think there's better Tiramisu, PLEASE RECOMMEND YI XIA OKAYYYY! :D

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

For the next day, after school.... Went to Nex to meet up w my usuals <3 br="br" nbsp="nbsp"> Great ketchup w them before Yinkhang's (which is ytd), and Jiawen's enlistment (on 5th Sept), and we also had a belated birthday celebration for me! Awwwwww... aren't they sweet?! 

Cookie and chips icecream cake! DAMN DELICIOUS!


There's my favorite Strawberry Cheesecake, Manda's favorite chocolate and Yk's Rum and Raisin icecreams!

I personally think Baskin Robbins ice creams are awesome shiat, really suitable for sweet tooth humans, but for those who don't really eat sweet stuffs. PLEASE DON'T TRYYYYYY. :b

I still have a few more belated celebrations to go... Like w my poly girls (on next Wednesday), and maybe w Dwayne later on tonight after school!
Will blog about it again, when it's celebrated! Hehehehe!

And i can't wait for September!!! Humans who know it, PLEASE BE EXCITED FOR ME! Haha!

To sum this post up, REALLY THANKS TO EVERYONE INCLUDING MY FAMILY, USUALS, COLLEAGUES FOR EVERYTHING!!!!    

Till then.... X