Nuffnang

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Updates: Instagram

Barely even rmbr what happen for the past 5 days, just rmbr it have been one of the most difficult period, when all the things decided to came crashing down tgt.
Was kinda "emoish", "moody" in twitter, sorry if i DID flood your timeline, not on purpose!!

Lemme update on few days ago okay....

Back on last Sunday (2nd December), met up w A after training, and had our dinner @ Bedok Reservoir Road, Blk 121. The fish head thingy was awesome, i miss eating it actually. What i missed the most, is still the Bedok 85 Bachormee!! Muahahahahah.


It's awesomely delicious! WOOHOO~~~

As for work, new items came in for Christmas, selling so many stuffs, and it's also damn expensive. LOL.


Totally don't worth it preaase!!!


Was craving for some soft and chewy sweets, bought this Fruit Drop just by the escalater @ B2, near to Cold Storage Cashier area, it's damn nice, if you wanna go buy!

Been gng trainings @ both Defu Lane and NYP ones. Travelling to and fro is so tiring. :/ @ Defu Lane, trained on Weijin's 15th Anniversary Jielingu, and training Ji Gu for NYP.


Credit to Long-shi.com's FB. All the participating troupes. Meh~~~ so manyyyy!!!

Anyw, back tracked to what's happening recently, that make me so moooooody~

My mood got really so fucked up back on Wednesday, not angst, just fucked up and full of mixed emotions. Recv the text when 'm omw home from work for dinz and to training after dinz. The same feeling i had back when my last relationship failed on me, but right now... it's like x10000000 times more worse. Didn't ecpect myself to be soooooo affected, i don't know why. Controlling all the emotions when i reached home, ate and went down for training straight, i need to clear my mind, with lion dance.

At least training cld bring me away from the harsh reality for at least 2-3hours. That's what i needed, i don't know after 15th dec, what will happen.... Since Wj's big day would be over by then. And trainings will be lessen. Le sigh.
I don't wanna pump myself all into work again, getting sick of working. Sigh x2

Becos of this thing happening, went out alone on Thursday (6th Dec).... cos it will be awkward if the plan still goes on for ice cream @ Scoopz. :/

Texted Alecs to try see whether if there's slot for inking, and just nice have.... So i went ahead straight. And my friends thought i was due to impulse cos of whatever happen the night before.
Guys, it's not a impulsive decision, it's like quite since 've last decided to be inked. LOL.

Pretty happy to see the result, though 'm not expecting much @ the first place either. Hahahahahahaha!

Went into the parlor, and got a shock.... Alecs and his wife and their kid were the ones who bought Ice Cheese Tart from me before, and also was the ones Rain and me really notice, cos his tats and hairstyle is damn nice!!!
Got really excited, and texted Rain about it. He was like "How come you're with him?" Lol.


The end product!!! :D
It's getting itchier as days went back, ohgodddddddd. Kept slapping on it, like some retarded human. Hahahahah!

Went back to Compass Point after that, as 'm craving for Koi, and also to make myself happier. Ended up buying like Koi, Waffle and Ritz Apple Strudel, like a glutton. Kept eating non stop -____-



Oh, did i mention about this? Alrdy bought the present, but after what's happening... I guess, that present gonna sit in my wardrobe and rot for it's whole life. Really FML hard, not becos of the present, but becos 'm  back to square one again... I guess i really need to build my wall even higher now. Sigh.

Man.... i dont know what else to blog alrdy, i just pray hard everything go back to normal again. Happy happy you + happy happy me = happy happy us. No need to stress over whatever stuffs.

Okay, 'm good right now...... Some things still need to be bottled up still, thank god 've tumblr.

Ok till then... Gotta do my class selection right now alrdy. 848am now, 9am opening slot. DAMN! Everything clash, headache can!!!!

AND 'VE TRAINING TONIGHT, YAYHOOOO~ Come find me @ Defu lane, if you want. My training start @ 730pm. Muaahahahaahahahha! -insert smirk faces-

K Byez!