Nuffnang

Friday, February 8, 2013

Cny is coming!


Can't rmbr what i did recently.

I only can say..... school is a total drag for OB. OB is short form for Organisational Behaviour. Very dry, most of the time we're all using phones, camwhoring and chatting, and once the clock hit 1.5hours, we chiong to Megabites and buy food. We're hungarrrrry like that.

On Tuesday (5th Feb), had our NYPLD CNY Reunion dinner @ Bugis. First time having reunion dinner w NYPLD. I believe this tradition will continue, just like our annual BBQ organised by coach every year.

Released early from school, took bus w Aisyah and trained down to Bugis. I really wanna pat myself on my back, able to shop ALONE from 340pm all the way till 7pm. And i never get sick of it, i walk the entire Bugis Street for 2.5hours just to get my shoes. Chicken nuggiessss i swear.

Headed to Bugis+'s Uniqlo to buy my basics and went to Mitju to look @ more shoes, and when i gna try on my size, this KK come call me, and say he alrdy reached. WHY THIS BOY CHOOSE TIMING SO GOOD ONE!!!

Met up w them outside 77th Street, Gary and Shui hua came after that. Went down to withdraw money, and waited for Rayden and Phoebe. Was supposed to meet @ 630pm, in the end we 740pm then start walking to the steamboat area, hosehbo!!!!!

Jiji came shortly after, followed by Eng hua. And then xiao Jiahao, Katherine and then Coach and his gf!

So much laughter, and ketchups w my mates. BEEN REALLY REALLY LONG SINCE I LAST SAW THEM. The last time i saw them think is like 29th Dec? After Jigu Competition finish, i didn't even went back to NYP for training, and ofc becos of school starting.
But Shui hua is the one i never see for a thousand years can! miss her so much! hahaahahah


So happy to see them, gather tgt w them! Woooohoooo~

Headed home @ 10plus, cos all of us have school/ work the next day! Sian right! It's better if we all can ketchup longer! ><

The next day, Wednesday (6th Feb), have my P&M class tgt w my Nad and Aisyah! Sheena was sick, so she didn't manage to come.
My current P&M lecturer IS DAMN FREAKING GOOD! He's a UOL lecturer, reason why he's teaching RMIT, 'm not sure. And good news, he's gna be my Accounting lecturer as well. HOSEH!!!!
He did all explanations really clearly, and from english can speak to chinese and speak to hokkien while explaining, mygod uh!!

We three shifted infront, cos the girls behind us WERE DAMN NOISY, TALKED DAMN LOUD. Cmi, so we shifted infront after break!! Good and attentive girls! LOL

After school, headed to Sengkang and then to C's house for Ah Boy to Men!!!! OMG I FINALLY WATCH IT CAN.
DONT SAY I SLOW, I TORTOISE, I SNAIL OR WHATEVER! i FINALLY watched it alrdy! Muahahahaha, it's so nice!
And 'm soooooooooooooo tempted to watch Ah Boys to Men Part 2! ): But i no movie kaki now, meh~

Headed back to Compass Point after that, initially wanna collect stuffs, but can't find those humans and the lorry, so went to buy Koi and home after that.

As for ytd, Thursday (7th Feb), like i say earlier on... Had OB lecture and WAS SO DRYYYYYYYYY~~~

Ketchup w humans a little, and headed home after school! Saw my primary school mate right after she alighted 3 busstops later, and i realised we've board the same bus and i didn't saw her! ><

Once i reached home, momma shouted for me to help pops w spring cleaning. Got it chop chop done, and i nap on my table again -________________-

Bathe, and dinner and stuffs. Chusai to Yung Sheng Road was cancelled, dont know why.
And tmr's 2 rounds will be @ Amk and then Wdlands after that. My NYPLD mates initially wanted to help, but cos Thailand Weijin humans alrdy touched down Sg today, so no choice, too much ppl for today.

So 'll be going alone, cos Weizhe at msia now T________T Neh mind, lucky i know them and i have friends alrdy! Awesome~

Can't wait for CNY to start!! And pray hard my mid sem tests DOESNT clash w the 15 days of CNY! Even revision for it doesn't clash as well.
If not i could help out for 12 days! AWESOME OR WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jiji was like damn happy when i told him i can make it from 10-12 days, and he says 'm damn suitable to go lion dance since i don't bai nian! Yay!!!

CNY CNY, ANG BAO ALL COME FASTER, AND MAKE THE MONEY INSIDE BIGGER ALSO!



Will blog again..... till then xx