Nuffnang

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Way too hectic, and it's draining me out

Supppppppppppp!!!

Past week was soooooo busy! ><

I had my Accounting Paper on Monday (18th Mar), and it's the last Mid Semester Test for the semester. Was in the "oh-can-i-skip-the-paper" mood, guess it's the LAST PAPER that's why. Aisyah and me shared the same thoughts. LOL.

Rreached like 4plus, and met up w Angie and Nad. Wasn't part of my plan, but thank god they're alrdy in school, i have awesome companions and tutors!! Hahahaha!

Angie last minute taught me on the Transactional Account, cos i really know nuts about it. Thank you dear! Hehehe.

Paper @ 7pm, but since 5-6pm, we're alrdy drifting away from Accounting, and was looking through Post Mortem photos in Angie's iPad, and i was looking @ them eating their dinner.

Wasn't in the most tensed up mood, cos i really wanna get my Accounting paper done w. Paper was like meh~ really fingers crossed that i pass it well. Totally flunk my Transactional Account, cos i don't know what i am doing either. :/

Parents offered to fetch me home after paper (xie xie!), so i don't need to travel too long, and ate my dinner late. Omg my parents so awesome!!

6 hours of stats on Tuesday (19th Mar), how the hell the timetable like that. REALLY REALLY DREAD THIS WEEK!
Left at 5pm, cos i gotta rush down to Blk 328 to get our OB TB photocopied, and rushed down to Clarke Quay to meet up w Wj's humans.
Didn't expect the trip to be soooooooooo fast, from Clementi > Clarke Quay it's less than 30mins. ><

So i reached super early, and roam around The Central, till Jiajen called me and meet me up.

Hanjiji came over to fetch both us (xie xie!), and headed up the office building and change out. Was pretty chop chop, 30mins and done w it. Headed back to Defu w them, and doing some short ketchup.

Had Accounting lesson and P&M lesson on Wednesday (20th Mar), and i bet half of my soul alrdy drifted away. Too much numbers, see alrdy also face green green ><

Went home straight after school, and out again to Bugis to walk around first before heading over to Lavender to meet some NYPLD mates and Hanjiji.
15mins in Bugis (5mins walking uh), i just spend 10mins @ Street and Uniqlo, i bought three tops back home. -____- Don't know how the hell i did that, hopefully it's not an impulsive decisions.

But actually i really love the mint green top, and best of all! it's knitted, it's comfy too!! Hehehehe.

Took train down to Lavender and met up w KK first before Shuihua came along, stood outside Lavender MRT Station for like 30mins and chatting while waiting for Hanjiji.

He reached, rested awhile before he brought us over to Maude Road's Mookata!! Had been pestering Hanjiji for Mookata for the longest time ever, and he also have been pestering over Mookata too. Okay lah, we're both craving for it, so we plan this dinner out. THAT'S HOW THIS DINNER HAPPEN! Hahahaha!!



It's Shui hua's, KK's and Weizhe's virgin try on Mookata too! Hehehehe.

We ordered the Set one, instead of Buffet one, cos we think that Set ones are more worthy! Only cost $17.

Next dinner trip w this bunch of mates hopefully on May, after my exams! Yay can't wait for it.
They also planned to have a Malacca trip, or like NYPLD annual BBQ (changing to Chalet if possible!) soon! OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR ALL THESE PLANS TO BE PLANNED!!!!
All lined up properly for NYPLD liao. YAY

End my dinner date w them, w a call from my favourite boy from Tekong. <3 p="">
Headed over to Swee Choon Timsum to tabao Timsum back for family. Only KK and me tabao, the rest not keen at all. Tsk why like that!!!!

Have no idea if my family likes Egg Custard Pau (Swee Choon's famous) not, so i tabao Char Siew Pau as well. But my family prefers Geylang's one. WIN LIAO LOR WIN LIAO. ):

Nvm, at least my liusha pau's cravings satisfied! Woohoooo!!!

But 'm badly craving for tonnes of desserts and Itacho Sushi ): Been reaaaaaaaaaally long since i last ate Itacho. I WANT ITACHO SUSHIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!

Took train w the rest excluding Hanjiji.

3 bloooooody lessons back to back today (21st Mar), i don't know how tiring can this be. 9 hours of lesson, enough to kill all of us. Aisyah and me attended all the way from 830am - 6pm. So poly life (ikr!), BUT THEN it's all 3 hours of lectures. Ohgodmygod. ):

Nad skipped OB lesson, and Sheena only have P&M, Angie and BM both have OB lesson only. But poor Aisyah and me have OB and then P&M. WALAO I DON'T KNOW HOW WE SURVIVED!!! BUT WE CAN SIAL! We didn't skipped at all, we just kept biting stuffs and munching away. LOL.

Took 74 home after school, KO in bus and i over shotttttttttttttttt. WALAO!!! T_____T
Bag were damn heavy cos of the photocopied OB TB and my eyelids are damn heavy too, gonna drag myself home all the way from Hg Ave 8. NOT COOL T___T

Anyw, it's 22nd March 2013, Friday tmr. It's a superduperultramegaalibababbq IMPT DATE. Why!?!?!?!!?
COS MY FAVORITE BOY IS BOOKING OUT FOR THE FIRST TIME TMR!!! AFTER BEING CONFINED FOR 18 DAYS!
Omg, can't believe 'm gonna see him tmr, it's like 'm soooooooooo excited, i might not even be able to sleep (i guess?) LOL. Okay lah, not exactly... Cos i gotta rush my learning diaries out  for P&M, need to hand in on Saturday.

Okay lah, needa end here.... hafta do my learning diaries and sleep early and then.... fetch the boy tmr @ 430pm!!! Yay, first book out so early... Hope all book outs are early for him! hahahahaha xD

Till then...............................

Xoxo, YJessica