Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Happy Momma's Day

Happy Momma's Day, back like 3 days ago?!

Parents fetched me over to GoodwoodPark Hotel to collect the Momma's cake 've ordered earlier on. Sissie didn't tag along, cos she's busy mugging for her paper in June.

After collection, accompanied momsie to walked around in Tangs and Ion before heading back to find my dad.

Parents dropped me off by Hg 1, and i headed to tabao KFC Family Feast back home for dinner. Perks of having a special occasion! YAY x INFINITY!!!



Within 2 days, the cake is alrdy gone, srsly.... my family r really a fan of duriansssssss. ><



That's all! Look out for my Adventure Cove's post next!! Those who haven't went yet, perhaps will wanna stay tune! BUT WAIT..... do i even have readers? Lol, alrighty.... Baiiiiizzz!!


Xoxo, YJessica