Nuffnang

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

21st birthday celebration(s)

I skip ahead and update on the latest ones first, before the clock struck 12mn, and 'm 21 and 1 day old alrdy, Lol.

School for 6 hours on Monday (19th Aug), and went down to Bugis straight. Met up w the $14 asshole, and i insisted to eat something PLAIN, LIGHT AND CLEAN.
So this $14 asshole brought me over to Xing Hua Specialty, opposite to OG @ Bugis.

It's a vegetarian restaurant (i'm not a vegetarian), AND WE'RE REALLY EATING CLEAN FOR GOOD. Didn't expect it to be SHO DAMN NICE, SHO DAMN DELICIOUS, and despite all the large portion, which r good enough for $14 asshole and me to really shout "fucking full", the total bill sums up to only $28+-?!

 Tofu.

 火锅一人份, herb as the soup? it's FUCKING NICE.


 Fried rice.

YES, THEY'RE ALL VEGETARIAN FOOD! SUPERB!!!!! Make me so wanna eat clean next time. :D Hehe.

After dinner, went around walking Bugis Street, and last minute decide to catch R.I.P.D @ Filmgarde Cineplex, the one at Bugis+. Coincidently, saw Stanley over there as well! Lol.




The plot wasn't good, but it's pretty jiao, lol. Worth watching cos of the jiao-ness, but not for plot btw.

After movie, took 80 back to Hgm and walk back home w $14 asshole.

Sat under my block, and had a mini birthday celebration! :D Thankyou for the effort made, and the cupcakes!!! Can't wait to eat it (at that point of time), have alrdy finish one of it btw, hahahahah!

 Chocolate chocolate, Red Velvet, and i-have-no-bloody-idea-what-isit. Lol.


So 贴心 to the extent to omit the "21st" away in both the cupcakes and pressie, cos 'm damn sensitive to my age. Turning 21yo is like a major leap from a young adult to a OFFICIALLY adult. Sigh.

But anyw, reach home around 2am after the mini celebration... hehehe


School's in today (20th aug)!!! YES ON MY BIG DAY, GOT SCHOOL. Tsk!

EP lesson, and 'm wasn't THAT late, when to collect my stuff at YCK Mrt Station, and cut through NYP to Amk to take bus 74 to school. Miss those days when 'm in poly, those Blk S, Blk N, South Canteen.... oh mann....

Angie didn't went to school tdy, cos she's sick. So left w Bm, Ephraim, Bp and myself! Tried to discuss for the assignment, but we knew nuts, and have no fucking idea what to do. Plan to discuss via WhatsApp, since both Angie and Felicia wasn't in school tdy.

Headed over to Coronation Shopping Centre to wait for parents to fetch me, and headed over to pump petrol + Molly's to buy kueh and then lastly, to myVillage to collect my cake @ Bakerzin!!!
Ordered Tiramisu cake from Bakerzin again, fyeah! It's damn nice, the only tiramisu cake that i love, Flor's one isn't nice. :/

Reach home at roughly 530pm, and prepared myself to go for a run/jog @ 6pm. Went around Ave 8 and Hgm tdy, change of new route, cos the route @ Bowen Sec, have alot of uneven surface and uphill  + downhill. I don't wanna my legs gave away too fast! LOL.

Came back home, and shower before heading to Sembawang for my 21st birthday dinner w family!! :D







All the usual stuffs that my family will order, those who've been w me for some time, know what all of these were... so i don't need to really named everything uh.

Went back home, and CAKE CUTTING SESSION!!! Weeeee! I LOVE CAKES




Thanks parents for the cake, and also to my parents, uncle and aunty, for all the angpows!! AND UNCLE BOUGHT ME PORTABLE CHARGER!!! He knew i need it so badly... cos i always borrowed from my dad, or from my $14 asshole. Lol. And also the unexpected Baby-G watch, cos my adidas watch's face turn upside down soon, LOL.

But all in all, THANKS FAMILY AND $14 ASSHOLE FOR THE AWESOME CELEBRATION. It may be small, and unlike others... who make it a huge ass thang. 'm thankful all these, it's more than enough. :D
And to all friends who wishes me through Social networking sites, be it Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, or through WhatsApp and Text Message, 'm thankful enough! :D
WITH LOTSA LOVE TO ALL OF YOU, MWAHHHHHHHHH


Till then......... will definitely blog again... Giving myself a break from school work, cos it's my 21st (excuses lah ikr, lol), AND WORKING FOR 12 HOURS STRAIGHT TMR ALONE IN TAKA. WTS! Let's jiayouuuuuu!!


YJessica, X