Nuffnang

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Wimbly Lu Chocolates

Back from the looooooooong hiatus, sorry for the lack of updates.

"ll finish updating everything back on September, before i go for another long hiatus. :)

Back 2 weeks ago, Sunday (29th Sept), i remembering going out, but i have no memories where i have went, I THINK I WENT 出狮, BUT I CAN'T RMBR WHERE, but definitely i did went to Wimbly Lu Chocolates for brunch. :)

It's situated at Jalan Riang, near to Serangoon Central. I don't know how to explain exactly how to go, but cos all my secondary school friends stayed around Serangoon, Hougang area, so it's really easy to explain to them, like "Oh, you walk past Yangzheng Primary, there's a small route on your left, cut in and then continue walk till you found Jalan Riang", or else.... you better Google your way out. For us, no matter how lost we're in that Serangoon Central, we're still able to find our way out, it's the same like if you throw a person who stay at jurong, @ maybe boonlay, they still can figure their way out. LOL.

Okay, back to topic.



Wimbly Lu Chocolates
15 Jalan Riang, 358987

Awesome $14 asshole, brought me over despite him feeling damn tired, and sleepy cos he's busy the night before, and 出狮 was like early in the morning?

Tried their waffle, cos i rmbr Manda recommended me to eat the waffles.


 Creme Brulee, $14 asshole's favvvvvvvv, he's like "wow, this is so nice..." and he kept digging into it. LOL.


Root Beer Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream. Aisyah told me online review said that this was awesome, but it doesn't appeal much to $14 asshole and me. :/

 His. Earl Grey Tea.

 Mine. The super awesome Matcha Latte ;)


 Wanted to try Nutella cake as well, but gave it a miss, cos $14 asshole had no appetite. >< Walk back to Serangoon, and i can't rmbr what happen next. ><

Okay, done updating.... will be back perhaps in the midst of exams or sth? :)

Wish me lucks for both my exams from 29th Oct onwards and TP next tuesday! :) I know i gonna do it well, and achieve whatever results i want. LET'S GOOOOOOO!!!


Till then.........

YJessica, X