Nuffnang

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

{BACKTRACK} Examinations + Induction.

I really really really don't wanna start on this topic anymore, but results are gonna be out anytime soon, perhaps 28th Nov, 5th Dec or maybe 13th Dec, idk at all. To be honest, i want nothing ... but PASSING GRADE FOR ALL OF MY REMAINING MODULES. I know it will be a great boost of morale if i manage clear all my four modules this semester, i knew i will definitely graduate in 2015. DEFINITELY, I MEAN IT. So just let me clear all of modules, oh god please.

Had my first paper - International Business back on 29th October, and my last paper - Human Resource Management on 4th November.
Was struggling the week before, cos i start my revision really really late, LIKE SUPER ULTRA LATE I TELL YOU. My "examinations mood" wasn't even there, and worse still.... all my four modules are theory-based, and there's lotsa memory work.

I can't really rmbr how i feel whenever i done w each paper, be it International Business, Entrepreneurial Process, Organisational Theory or Human Resource Management. I just knew that, once these 4 papers are over.... i am so not going to see them ever again in my life. LIKE BYE YOU FOUR, KISS MY UNIVERSITY LIFE GOODBYE.

After my last paper, i rest on the 5th November, and went back to work @ Flor on the 6th November, OMG SO TIRING.....
It was a morning shift, and i rushed down to Suntec City's Factorie for Induction on new part timer for both Ion's outlet and Westgate's outlet.

HAD THE INDUCTION @ SUNTEC CITY FOOD COURT, OMG THIS IS SO HILARIOUS.

Signed contracts, got our POS card (staff pass in other words) and get to know some of the colleagues that we MIGHT or MIGHT NOT work with, cos we all are going split into three outlets no matter what - Ion, Suntec City or Westgate, oh.... get to know our Regional manager - Daniel as well.

Met up with the boyfriend after that and went to shop around Suntec City Mall, and ate dinner at Han's before heading back home.


OKAIIII THAT'S ABOUT IT, WILL BLOG AGAIN.... BAIIIII

YJessica, X