Nuffnang

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Factorie Ion

I know i hasn't been really hardworking in updating this space, but really... i don't even have a proper time for myself, like my own "me" time, i'm getting all exhausted already. ): And school's starting soon in a week time, WHERE GOT TIME RIGHT NOW.

I do a brief updates for whatever i can rmbr.

21st November - Fitting up of Factorie Ion outlet, get to see most of my colleagues, be it Ion/ Suntec/ Westgate

22nd November - 1st day of work, official opening of Factorie Ion.

Endless shifts for both Factorie and Flor from 25th November ONWARDS till now.

Working at Factorie has been really good, i met good store manager, good MITs (except for that particular one), and most importantly... GOOD AND AWESOME COLLEAGUES AKA MY FACTORIE BABIES (we're all the part timers pioneers of Factorie Ion ok)


Only PART of my babies, as some aren't able to turn up. This is taken on 21st Dec, celebrating Dione's belated 16th birthday, outside store.

I really didn't expect to meet all these nice colleagues, as there's definitely some nasty part timers i've met throughout my like 5-6 years of part timer experiences, and when i say nasty.. IT'S REALLY NASTY.
Really would wanna thank god for bringing such people into my life, and i'll definitely be so sad when they're leaving after contract ends on 15th January.

Working with most of them during the Christmas peak period was fun, and tiring. Chaotic store being damn chaotic with all the nonsense customers making the store in a mess, turning the whole store upside down because of the sales. MADNESS I TELL YOU, but still it's fun when you're working with awesome peeps.

Gna have a group outing/ gathering soon next year (which is like next wk i know), after the date is cfm. CAN'T WAIT FOR IT.

Will update again on my Christmas gatherings with NYPLD/ Poly mates/ Secondary girls soon, when i'm really really free okay?

Meanwhile, all the updates are over at my Instagram - Http://instagram.com/octoadput.

Till then readers, thanks for staying (if you ever stayed).


YJessica, X