Nuffnang

Thursday, May 22, 2014

NYPLD's Annual Chalet

Back last Friday (16th May), went to work at Duxton with Jieren, and headed back home to wash up before meeting the man and cabbed down to Goldkist Resort @ East Coast Park for NYPLD's Annual Chalet.

Miss out the group photo and stuffs, cos we reached at like 1030pm??? When i reached there, most of the Y1s already left, i went in, they went out LOL. And also, most of the alumni didn't manage to join this year, like Cien, Liling, big jiahao and etc..... :/

Pretty amazed that NYPLD managed to make almost 15 freshies stayed this year. It's good cos we can finally trained on Dragon and also have sufficient people for performances/ out lion events, it's bad cos HUMANS are the MOST DIFFICULT to manage, and also we're prone to arguments and quarrels.
#justsaying #nocomplains

Tried on the monopod (selfie stick) with the mates.






And a proper photo with Mandy jie! :D

(below are my rants)
(i might offend some  people, BUT, NO OFFENCE for real, no harsh feelings)
(purely own rantings, if you're pissed over reading my opinions then it's your problem, not mine)

Chatted with the usual mates outside the chalet, cos all the "clubbers" were inside the room feeding themselves with 1 bottle of vodka ONLY, ofc mix with peach tea etc... and with lights off and blasting of songs.

Sorry people, 'm not stereotypical towards clubbers. I JUST don't see WHY a chalet MUST TURN INTO A "CLUB"??!!! Note, it's "club" with OPEN/CLOSE INVERTED COMMAS.

I thought chalet was to bond people? Eat BBQ foods, share stories/ experiences, play bonding games, SINCE WHEN CHALET BECOME A CLUBBING PLACE??!?!?!?
Again, i wanna emphasize on - NO OFFENCE to my mates who're involved, and also reading it.
BUT if you wanna have an annual gathering to become like this, we could jolly well have our annual gathering in Zouk or whatever clubs, AND NOT ECP'S GOLDKIST RESORT.

IT'S CALLED CHALET/RESORT FOR A REASON. And also, Zouk/ other clubs are called  NIGHTCLUBS FOR A REASON.



Getting tipsy, getting drunk, getting aggressive AFTER ONLY A BOTTLE OF ABSOLUT VODKA shared AMONG PPL. Note again, that i typed "AMONG", not "BETWEEN",
AMONG = use for more than 3 people. I don't think you could be THAT drunk?

You wanna drink - CAN, BUT don't drink and turn the whole room into LIKE a club?? Don't drink and then come out of the room and say other people walking style got problem, when there's NONE at all? And lastly, don't drink and ended up grabbing someone from the outside to inside of the room and go insane with you?
IDK just don't make a fool of yourself...?
I don't care if you REALLY ARE sober or what, once i think you're doing stupid things after the alcoholic influence, YOU'RE DOING STUPID THINGS - because I AM THE ONE WHO'RE REALLY SOBER with NO alcohol influence.
And what? Talk about which clubs you guys went, which bouncers you guys knew, AND FOR GOD'S SAKE, TALK ABOUT THE FIGHTINGS YOU'VE IN CLUBS??? Omg seriously.

I only wanna ask this - "How long do you wanna live your life LIKE THIS clubbing away, drinking away? Till 50? Till you're so old and you have no strength to pull your body to the dancefloor in clubs anymore?"

AGAIN, 'm NOT stereotypical to those who clubbed, i, myself went to club before, both Dream and Zouk. But not a "club" called GOLDKIST RESORT. So please again, respect the rest of your mates - treat a chalet AS A chalet, don't turn it into a "club", "dancefloor" AGAIN in future. Drinking is NOT prohibited in chalet, BUT really don't do stupid things as above mentioned.

A huge disappointment in this year's annual chalet, i couldn't even stayed on after the 3rd time the "clubbers" came out of the room and smoked  and make a huge din over us (those chatting outside) being "sibei buey steady".

"Sibei buey steady" ON WHAT? - on us chatting outside peacefully, and not "clubbing" with you guys inside??! SERIOUSLY BRO, SERIOUSLY????!!!

OH PLEASE I STILL HAVE A LIFE and NOT "CLUBBING" IN RESORT/CHALET. I bo kiam eng clubbing in resort/chalet please. If i wanna club, I will seriously make a suggestion for us going to Zouk/ whatever nightclubs to club instead.

And, I DON'T CARE how much you can drink, i DON'T CARE how many bouncers you knew in your "club", i ONLY CARE on how much i love my NYPLD mates, and how much i want to have a good recreational time with my mates when apparently i do not have much chance on the normal days anymore.

Ugh,

Cabbed back home, washed up and conked out.

Skipped work, and went to have my brunch with the man at Pek Kio Market, eating the famous Big Prawn Mee over there!

-----

This semester's exam results will be out in a week time on 29th May 2014.

Feelings: Mixed, nervous.

I really hate the feeling of getting a results soon, because you knew you did not do your papers well. I wouldn't wanna see any "NN" or "NNN" in my online results slip. ):
My only wish is to see all my results for the four modules are "PAP", "CRC", "DID", "HDD", and NOT "NN".
I had repeat 4 times for 3 modules already, i can't afford to waste any of my parents' $$ to repeat any other modules. I really hope god will answer my prayers, and help me this time round. *Amen*

Also, another round of test on the same exact day on 29th May 2014.

It's my 3rd try already, i really hope miracle will happen, and everything will be really smooth for me no matter inside the school or outside, and clear it smoothly.



Will update again,

Till then.


YJessica, X