Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

My blog scuks big time now. :/
've nth t blog. Oh, _l_ it mannnnnnn.
Ohoh, anw, MERRRRRRRRY CHRISTMASSSSSSS!
It's alread 315am, mind you. :/
So it's 25TH DEC! HOHOHO!
& I SAID ITS A MEMORABLE DAY, you know i know.
HOHOHO ~ ! ~ ! ~ ! ~ !

Back t topic, :D
Woke up @ around 12nn.
Watchd tv, used comp,
Prepared & went ourt.
Went Compass first, saw ex-xps friend, Geraldine.
But liek dontknow her le?! :x
Went t FarEast before going Bugis meet th girls.
Before going Orchard,
I saw MCWINGS'S MENTOR, SHAWN NEO!
Hohoho, he's with Alphonso korh siah. Lol,
& i jus found ourt, Alphonso got earhole.
'm suchaaaa failure mannnnnnn. -.-

Gotten lortsa stuffs @ FarEast & Bugis.
& i finally bought my half cardigan.
10bucks niah, affordable. Lol.
SexyBaby gotten her shoulder bag & her pencil case.

MRT-d back t AMK,
& huihui bought her Jacket. :D
& stupid Silas, already forgot me.
& still dare tell me "You look familiar", nabuey.

Waitd for Syn, YM wantd t pass him things. :/
& surprisingly, JeremyOng ahkorh msgd me.
Hohoho, miss him so much. Lol.
Bus-d home after that. :D

Sry t Cindy Mei, cnt pei you. Too tired le.
Sry lah horh. Owe you one. :D
Sry t John Ahmei, cnt come ourt countdown.
Lazy lah, bobian. :/
Owe you one as well. :D

& stupid Ahben,
Calld me t say "Merry Christmas", i guess you're too free. :/

Anyone, free t come ourt?
Pei me buy my next year schooool stuff.
Hohoho. Bye now! :D