Nuffnang

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Ytd, was Kingkong's sister birthday.
Happy 12th Birthday, Shimin. Lol!

Meeet laobu @ Amk, @ 3pm.
Was very late, late by 15mins, i guess. Lol.
Walkd around, & went t fareast.
Bought th stuffs we wanted, & went t Suntec.
At Starbucks, slackd for veh long,
Cos since it's raining as well.

Went t Marina Sq, see my bag.
Then, manda laobu bought her jacket. Hohoho.
It's nice lah, lol.
Didnt see th bag, i wantd. Zzz.
Went t Inbase, saw a I.P Zone shirt, we both liek luh.
But donthave my size, toooo bad. D:
So walkd over t Peninsula.
Ahah, love me baby.
I sold my purple skinnies away.
That fcuking disgusting skinnies. Puke*
& i ordered a new one, hohoho!
Went back Marina Sq again.
Laobu, wanna buy some stuffs.
Went t M)phosis, saw th flipflops i wantd.
17.50$, nabuey. I sweared 'm going t have it.
Hohoho, :D

Bus-d back t S'goooooon.
& cabbed home.
'm so tired. Zzzzzz,
Byeeeee now,
Jus random update, nth t do. -.-