Nuffnang

Friday, December 21, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KINGKONG, CHILLI GIRLGIRL, CHIOBU & JINYU!

Woke up at 545am, that's early. :x
Prepared, met Kingkong & bus-d t schooool.
Cos it's liek obviously i lazy walkd. :x

Reachd schooool, waiting for more instructions.
Abit of briefing by Ahbert, & carry drinks upstair.
Okays, 'm strongest okays?
4 dozen of water i bring up okays, say me strong please! :p
Was waiting @ th door there,
Waiting for those Primary6s, Ms.Chng & Ms.Joseph came up soon after.
Was busy for awhile niah, nothing much. :x

Jiazua-d most of th time, Lol!
Was nego-ing th cookies' price. Guides one.
Being sucha a nice ganjie of Cindy, i helpd guides buy th cookies okays?
Hohoho! :p

Took bus home, & was discussing on what brand of bags should we buy.
Blahblahblahs ~
Reachd home, watchd tv,
Prepared, & went ourt again. :x
Meeet x.dada brother @ Amk first,
& went t Spade buy present.
Total cost, 81$, nice oneeeee.
I pay 60$ first, 'm so rich! my arss. :x
Brought 90$ ourt, 60$ on kingkong's present, 10$ on topping up my card.
Th rest, hais ....
5.50$ on lunch cum dinner.
8$ on movie - Alvin & the chipmunks, nice movie heh ~
2$ on arcade, no wonder 'm so broke now.
I left with coins, when reachd home. :x

Speaking abt arcade,
Went t Zone X before going inside cinema.
Was playing Bishi Bashi, & i won Laobu & x.dada Brother, hohoho!
Playd Daytona, birthday boy was th loser.
I was 2nd! Manda was 1st, while brother is 3rd.
Was scolding vulgarities all th way, cos long time no play le. :x
Was abt t challenge myself.
& a dumb young kid, challenge me in Daytona, _l_ him.
Destroy my mooood, keep on banging me. Nabuey cb. :/
Won in th end, Victory ~ ~ ~ :p
Stupid boy, :p :p :p

Went home after movie + gaigai-ing.
Chattd with Ahben through phone @ house downstair.
Battery went dead, & went home.
Boohoohoo ~
Going ourt tmr,
Say byeeee now! BYEEEEEEEEE!

Will update on th video,
When brother was bashing Kingkong up,
Hohoho ~ Hp charging now. :/

&&; You know what?!
I GOT MY SPADE MEMBERSHIP CARD.
HOHOHO! 'M DAMN HAPPPPPY RIGHT NOW! :P