Nuffnang

Monday, February 25, 2008

Blogginggg time! (: Heh.
Oh c'mon, it's 25th, you know! (:
Th 2nd month, you know! Heh.

Went schooool, as usual.
Didnt even know 'm late or early.
Hp is totally gonecase,
I dont even know th time.
Saw many people still walking, so knew wasn't late.
Was early than Fangi & Huihui. Not bad ehhhhh. :x

Tdy, was busy luh.
Mrs.Tai looked for me, Mr.Singh looked for me.
Talked about academic issues.
Tears, cannot be controlled. ):
Was too tense lahhh, th atmosphere.
First time talked t VP leh. :x

Went back t class,
Resume with lessons,
Thanks my usual girls, Peiting, Johan & Ahbert for caring. :D

After schoooool,
Was raining, mummy unable t come t meeet Mr.Singh.
So shall be another time bahs.

Waited for Fangi for her Physics class t end.
Then, t 107 t makan.
Back t schooool,
Do NE Corner stuffs, & prepared for th games for tmr. (:
Video-Editing Group Memebers,
It will be damn fun tmr, mus come! Lol.

Went home after buying all th stuffs.
Claiming money from Ms.Munira tmr. Heh.
Walked home, cos was damn early still.
Waited for Daddy t reached home,
Prepared & went t Point.

My current phone, w850i LCD maybe spoilt.
Might not be able t trade in. Hais. ):
Supposed t be changing t K850i, but damn ex.
Last min, change t w910i, 2GB leh! Ha-ha.
3 colors t chooooose,
Red, Bronze & Black.
Redddd & Blackkk veh common, as said by th salegirl.
So chose Bronze for my hp. (:
Stocks finished, so daddy getting it for me tmr.
Thanks daddy! (:
I can't wait for it mannnnn.
Cos, i dontwant use K750i please. hohoho. :/
It's so laggedddd. All thanks t me. ):

'm watching Bull Fighting Ep 15 now.
Bye retards! (: