Nuffnang

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Blooooody sians please.
My phone went haywire liaoooooo.
'm so sadddd. ):
Treat & takecares of it so well,
Still liek that, fuck it. _l_
First phone, that stay with me for 1year ++.
Holy sheit.

Woke up at 12plus tdy.
Saw Fangi's msg, that they going t reach TPY.
Liek please, they reaching, i jus wokeup. o.o
Told them, 'll reached at 1plus.

Slowly prepare, slowly ate lunch. :/
Supposed t go Orchard, but lazy.
So went t TPY straight.
Meeet them at Mcd.
& they pass me my DonaldDuck,
Thanks girls, for helping t take it around with you all.
Much thanks t Fangi, for helping Ben t keep it till tdy. (:
& thanks t Ben, for buying it for me. Heh. :D
*In Love With Donald Duck*

Walked arounf TPY,
Then trained over t Bugis.
Was holy lame please, we're playing around.
Shopped around, nothing t buy.
Huihui bought her bro's bday present.
Oh please, Alan ..
You sister is so goooood can?! Lol.

Was bloooody hot inside Bugis Street.
Went t Junction t slacked.
Ended up eating Paper Pratas @ FooodCourt.
Lol, 4.40$. Haihaooo lahhhh.

Trained back t Kovan,
While Wangwang @ Hougang.
So saddd siohs, Wangwang neeed leave early. ):
Walked around Kovan aimlessly.
Went t CK then I.P Zone, see shorts.
No shou huo. :x

Bus-ed over t Hougang,
Went t Mini Tooons, look at th Mahjong Tiles.
Lazy buy, so went t Chamelon buy my rubberbands. (:

Walked around, nothing t do.
& went home.
325-ed home, & sat at usual place wait for Ben.
Slacked around & chatted.
Holy sheit, reached home @ 930pm.

Now blogging. & reply email.
Sians please.

Tmr, mummy is coming over t school t "debate" with Mr.Singh.
Jus pray that my mummy wins. :D
I wanted t drop A.Math liek so long liaooo. Zzzz. ):
So yahhhhhs,
Straight after schoool, gotta see mummy at th gate.
Had t go home with Mummy,
& waited for Daddy t bring me go Point,
T checked on my phone,
Daddy&mummy allowed me t change my phone. Heh.
But only, can changed t th model, they liek.
Should be SE K850i, it still depends.
Liek please, my current phone is W850i.
So 'm fated with 850i. -.-
But sui bian lahhhhhh. (:
Got hp can liaoooooo.

Anw, gtg t do my SS.
Bye retards! (: