Nuffnang

Friday, February 29, 2008

Tdy, 29th Feb, Leap Year.
Ha-ha!
HAPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY TO MISS.LEE & TZECHARN !
Able t wished Miss.Lee Happpy Birthday, but not TC.
I cant find her. ):

Ohyahhhhhs, although it's Leap year,
It's a fuck day please?!
Nothing goes well tdy. nbcb.

Woke up quite early, so managed t prepare slowly. :x
Walked damn slow t schooool. Heh.
Toook long cut, instead of th short one.
Was studying SS luh. So guai of me. :x
Saw Huimin, smiled&waved.
Saw Fangi&Huihui, went into school compound with them.

First period, was PE.
Our game was played, i think it didnt goes well successfully.
Cos, we're not firm with our decision.
Liek what Mr.Choo said. ):
Ended up, i don't think it's gooooood luh. :/

Followed by, Math Lesson.
Damn siannnnnns, checked files,
I got bring, nbr do corrections, liek please.
I everything also forgets t bring lahhhhh.
Ahbert, i hope you're fine now.
You cry till so jialat, i also scare lahhhhh.
Don't pressurized yourself tooo much lahhh.
You going t step down from SC le,
Focus more on your studies k? Not SC la.
I know, you want SC t be a gooood one in future.
But, please dont stress yourself tooo much.
Hiyoooooos. Takecares ah! (:


SS,
Liek fuck please.
All points forgots, tooo kanchiong. :x
Try t recall abit, but sad still. Zzzzz.
Should have study earlier. _l_ myself please.
Continued with th textbooook stuff.
Liek heh. :x

Recess, ate spaghetti,
Liek finally, finally got spaghetti t eat liaooooo.
Ha-ha.
My heart was thumping real harddd please.
Cos, 've t find Mr.Hasren t get back my hp. ):
It's beeeen confiscated for 1day.
Lucky, got spare hp. Can msged. :DDDD
Saw him at th carpark there,
& he called me t meet him at Staffroom right after Recess.
Ohplease,
At there stand for 10mins, he also dontwant come ourt.
Ended up, get scolded by Ms.Chinniah for no reason.
Mr.Hasren called me find him what,
Not i dontwant go back t class what. Wtf.
I dont pon class one okay?
Otw back t classs,
Karthig was nice enough, t asked me abt my hp.
He even hope that, Mr.Hasren wont scold me.
Thanks Karthig! :DDDD

& while waiting for Mr.Hasren,
My 1A1, liek please.
Th girls, called my name&waved.
Surprisingly lahhh, 'm serious.
They still rmb me, ha-ha!
As usual, all th boys from 1A1,
Are calling me Lao Char Bor,
Especially th damn Jacky. -.-
I understand them, so i didnt blame them. Lol.

POA lesson,
As usual, & Mrs.Phua gave ourt th Meet-The-Parents Session form.
I kena, cos she say can shunbian find Mr.Singh?
What a goooood reason. :/

Mrs.Phua even checked our skirts,
Thanks t that fucking girl, whu gave this dumb idea.
I didnt know it's her, whu wanted Mrs.Phua t check.
Till Raylene Beeeetch told me abt it.
Where got liek that oneee?
You ownself, skirt short. No neeeed drag others in.
Mind you lahhhhh, think you big boss is it?
Waliaooooo eh. >:[

After schooool,
Straight went t find Mr.Hasren.
Got back Hp, & he didnt scold. Heh.

Went ourt t makan,
& slacked in schooool, till GG starts.
165-ed & 88-ed home.
Meeet Ben, & slacked for awhile,
Before he goes t Jeerui's house t ton. Lol.
Ben's a busy mannnnn. -.-

Went home, slept.
& 6plus, meeeet Fangi&Huihui.
Slacked & Ivan came t find us.
Weikeat came down as well.
Slacked as usual. Lol.

Walked home,
Saw fucking Andrew, damn suay please. -.-
Reached home @ 1030pm. :DDD

It's a long post anw,
Byeeeeee retards! :DDDDD