Nuffnang

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Rotting at home, for tdy&ytd.

Stayed at home ytd,
No people jio me ourt as well, -.-
Continued with my homeworks.
Holy sheit, first time so guai. :/
At night, chatted with x.vince brother on msn.
It's so no life. -.-

Tdy, woke up @ 1plus.
Prepared, & went t Bishan t meet a guy,
Get my Heineken Teeee & 156-ed over t Compass.
Saw Joycelyn at th busstop,
Smiled&waved. :DDD
Meet up with Priscilla,
156-ed back home.
So so so no life. ):

Updated , }

Parents back from Orchard&Chinatown,
& waited for me @ Point.
Went t Nanyang Optical t change specs,
Instead of Fangi's house there deh,
Melok Spectacle dontknow what fucking name.
5years nbr change specs le, Primary5 till now. :x
Th optician, pei fu me siah. ha-ha.
My right eye's degree increase alot,
Due t lack of light when using comp+doing homework.
5years back,
Both my right&left eyes, are 300+ degree.
5years later,
My right is 675degrees, while left 325degrees. o.o
Cos if put both lens tgt,
Will have double images, & my eye will be damn pain.
So ended up,
My right eye, lens is 475. -.-
Decrease by 200degrees, so not t let me have double image.

Choose specs damn long please,
I can't make up my mind,
Between th purple full-frame & red half-frame.
Mummy bth, so she go check her eyes first.
Mummy came out, i still choosing. -.-
Cannot make up my mind. :/

Ended up getting th purple oneee,
Cos it's damn nice please. Omfg.
Mummy, get th red half-frame.

Getting th specs on Thursday night,
So fucking long. Ha-ha.
But nbr mind still. Hohoho.

Th post is getting longer,
Shall end here le.
Bye retards! :DDDDD