Nuffnang

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Damn sian. ):
Rotting at home for tdy.
Cannot go ourt,
All thanks t ytd.
Arbo, tdy also can go ourt liaoooo. ):

Supposed go Kingkong's house, t do finish those class stuff.
But yeaaaa, becos of ytd.
Wasn't allowed t go ourt,
Don't want t quarrel with Mummy,
So act one guai, stayed at home.

I free until, i read finish one Chinese Storybook,
Which consist of 250pages, wtf.
First time, in one day. :/
& slept throughout th afternoon.
That pig also slept throughout,
Cos he ton at friend's house every friday.
So yahhhhh, every Saturday, he's always tired.

& 'm so stucked on SS RI Paper, SBQ. ):
I dont even know how t do sioh.
Tmr, die also want go ourt liao. :/
Cos, i think 've t asked around on whether how t do it. -.-

Right now,
I sian until go watch, 原來我不帥.
I watched, for th sake of JJ Lin.
He's so cute please. :DDDDDDDD

Anw, jus some dumb random post.
& so finally, i changed my blogskin. :DD

Here some peektures,



Bye now! (: