Nuffnang

Friday, March 28, 2008

Editeddddd , //

Lessons are of usual.
No different please.
& yeahhhhhh,
I understand Probabilty ok?
Please be proud of me ~
& Stupid E.math textbook, qns 17.
Nabuey please ~
Th qns is, "My dog Ben ..."
Yayahhhhh, is so funnnnny.
I think some of them caught no balls please.
Hohohoho. :x

Had POA Test after schoool,
I dontknow how t do.
All do, i think onl Kent will pass lahhh please.
We all dontknow lahhh.
How sad luh. )':
Mrs.Phua nagged at all of us except Kent.
I know it's for our own goood lahhh.
Whu call O level is jus round th corner. Hais.

Walk-ed ourt with Jiahao, Jiajie, Kent & Weichi,
Seperated with them at Bridge there.
73-ed home,
Saw Minghao's sis, Lizi & one more girl.

Mummy praise me for being so guai,
& reach home fucking early.
Whu call me later going ourt. :x

Went over t Amk, meet th guys & girls.
Walked around, liek living corpse.
Don't even know what t do. :/
Frankly speaking,
Dont say i baddd or what.
I rather go ourt with x.dada brother they all,
Talk Cock Session de, everyday. (((((:
Hahahahah, [:

Fruitless night outing, holy sheit ~
Tmr, meeting brother they all! Yay-ness.

Gtg now le, not in a veh veh veh goood mood. ):
Sayonaraaaaaaa!