Nuffnang

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Omgawd, fuck-er. ):
History, got so many thousand things t read, look through.
Cuban Missile Crisis, Korean War - Cold & Hot War,
Attack On Pearl Harbor, & etcetc.
Fuck history please, zzzz.
Nothing goes into my brain, -.-
For whole of this 1 week, i onl touch on History.
That's a really bad sign. -.-
E.Math, Poa, Mother Tongue, Science, Humanities.
There's lots more t catch up, ):

There's only 9 more days t go uh.
How bad sioh, ):
'm going out on Saturday, t get my phone repaired.
So i doubt 'm studying that day.
Boooo! So 8 more days left. Zzz,

Last 2 topics on E.Math is alright for me.
Sets & Probability, manageable.
Lucky though, arbo i can go bang th wall. _l_
Have t brush up on my pathetic Bearings & much more.
Asked boyf on Bearings,
Since he sec3 learn already, & this year, sec3 learn again. -.-
What he say is, " I got no comments on Bearings".
Wth sioh, guess he's dumb in it as well. :/
No matter what, he's E.Math is much more better than me.
So i can't insult him too much. -.-

POA & SS test tmr,
Bless me with full marks?
Nahs, passed with FLYING COLORS will do. (:

I jus want more pass-with-flying-colors result for MYE this year.
& ofcos, th major one, O level,
Which is liek few more months t go? ):

Term 3 & 4 would be a busy term.
June holidays, faster come please.
I promise t study hard le. (:
As ie promise Boyf, hehehehe.
Cos 'm gonnaaa say byebye t school, till next year April?
Assuming myself going Poly with my desired course. Lol.
& i will be laughing at Boyf,
Cos he's struggling with O level next year.
HAHAHA! Arsehole! :x

Bye now, longlong post uh. Zzz